Utah Football Ready For Final Regular Season Road Game At Arizona Saturday
The University of Utah Football team (6-3, 5-1) will head to Tucson, Ariz., for its final regular season road game on Saturday, Nov. 13 to play Pac-12 South foe Arizona. The game will kick off at 12 p.m. MT and air on Pac-12 Networks.
ON THE ROAD AGAIN
Utah is 252-258-12 all-time when playing on the road (.488), The Utes currently hold a one-game advantage in the all-time series against Arizona when playing in Tucson, including a 35-7 win over the Wildcats in 2019. Utah has won two games in a row in Tucson (2019, 35-7; 2017, 30-24). In Utah's last six games in Tucson, the Utes are 4-2 and have outscored Arizona 176-130 with the six games being decided by an average of 13.7 points.
Fans can get behind the scenes views and live updates during games on social media by following the Utes on Twitter (@Utah_Football | @UtahAthletics) and Instagram (@UtahFootball | @UtahAthletics). Fans can also search #GOUTES and #UBOYZ on social media for conversations about Utah Football throughout the season.
• With a win, Utah would win its 25th game all-time against Arizona and its fifth in a row against the Wildcats.
• With a win, Utah would improve to 6-1 in conference play for the second time since joining the conference (8-1 in 2019).
• Utah has scored 13 of its 24 rushing touchdowns (54%) in the last three games.
• Utah ranks first in the Pac-12 in third down stops with opponents only converting 35.4% third down attempts.
• Utah head coach Kyle Whittingham is two wins away from becoming the all-time wins leader at Utah.
• Utah is 50-42 in Pac-12 Conference play and 126-164-6 all-time against Pac-12 opponents. Utah has won 16 of its last 19 conference games (.842).
• In Pac-12 play, Utah leads the league in scoring offense (38.5), touchdowns scored (31), total offense per game (466.0), rushing yards per game (253.3) and rushing touchdowns (21).
• Utah's defense ranks third in the Pac-12 in total defense (345.4), leading the league in sacks (3.11) and ranking second in tackles for loss (7.8) per game. Utah's tackles for loss per game ranks first among Power Five teams.
• Utah currently leads the Pac-12 and ranks sixth in the FBS in fewest penalties (37) and fewest penalty yards per game (38.11).
• Utah has recorded 450 yards or more of total offense in six games this season, including in the last five, averaging 489.3 in that span of games.
• Utah has seven consecutive years of winning seasons, dating back to 2014 and have finished with a winning season in 14 of Kyle Whittingham's 16 years as head coach.
• Utah has sold out Rice-Eccles Stadium in 68 consecutive games, dating back to the 2010 season opener. Utah increased its stadium capacity from 45,807 to 51,444 with the expansion of the Ken Garff Red Zone. Utah set a new attendance record in its win over UCLA on Oct. 30 in front of 51,922 fans.
• Utah was picked to finish second in the Pac-12 South Division with the Utes leading all teams with five first-team preseason All-Pac-12 picks (Nick Ford, OL; Devin Lloyd, LB; Mika Tafua, DE; Jadon Redding, PK; Britain Covey, RS).