#StanfordNFL Week 11: Endzone Ertz
Zach Ertz was a beast with eight receptions for 88 yards and two scores in the Cardinals' 23-13 win at Seattle. His six receiving touchdowns this season rank second among tight ends in the NFL.
Another TD for @ZERTZ_86??
— Stanford Football (@StanfordFball) November 21, 2021
Bobby Mic'd Up
Linebacker Bobby Okereke tallied seven tackles (six solo) in anchoring the Colts' defense to a 41-15 win over Buffalo, who entered the weekend with one of the NFL's top offenses.
Bobby Colts fans on Sunday
— Indianapolis Colts (@Colts) November 23, 2021
Christian McCaffrey scored a touchdown, totaling 10 rushes for 49 yards and seven receptions for 60 yards in a loss to Washington. McCaffrey became the fastest playe in NFL history to eclipse 3,000 career rushing yards and 3,000 career receiving yards.
Are you not entertained?!?! pic.twitter.com/16Kc8G6Cv3
— Carolina Panthers (@Panthers) November 21, 2021
- Cornerback Paulson Adebo started and totaled five tackles (four solo) in the Saints' 40-29 loss to the Eagles.
- Wide receiver J.J. Arcega-Whiteside had one catch for 23 yards in the Eagles' 40-29 win against the Saints.
- Jake Bailey had four punts (48.3 avg) with three inside the 20 in a 25-0 win at Atlanta.
- Drew Dalman played two special teams snaps as the Falcons were blanked by the Patriots on Thursday Night Football.
- Nate Herbig played 21% of special teams snaps in a 40-29 loss to the Saints.
- Tight end Austin Hooper had four catches for 53 yards in the Browns' 13-10 win over the Lions.
- Walker Little played 15% of offensive snaps in a 30-10 loss to the 49ers.
- QB Davis Mills was active but did not play as the Texans defeated the Titans.
- Tight end Colby Parkinson had one catch for six yards, playing 18 total snaps in the Seahawks' 23-13 loss to Arizona.
- Defensive lineman Harrison Phillips made his second straight start for the Bills, totaling a career high seven tackles and a QB hurry while playing 78% of defensive snaps in a 41-15 loss to Indianapolis.
- Safety Justin Reid made two tackles in a 22-13 win at Tennessee.
- Outside linebacker Brennan Scarlett had one tackle and a QB hurry before a knee injury in a 24-17 win against the Jets.
- Tight end Dalton Schultz tallied six catches for 53 yards in a 10-point loss to Kansas City. Schultz' 44 receptions this season rank second among NFC tight ends.
- Michael Thomas made his Bengals debut in a 32-13 win at Las Vegas, totaling two special teams tackles and earning a 78.6 special teams grade by PFF.
- Defensive end Solomon Thomas had two solo tackles and a 10-yard sack in a loss to the Bengals.
- Casey Toohill made his first career start, totaling two tackles, a QB hit and a QB hurry in a 27-21 win at Carolina.
- James Vaughters played 44% of defensive snaps and 29% of special teams snaps in a 25-0 loss to the Patriots.
- Cameron Fleming (Broncos) was on a bye in week 11.
- Simi Fehoko (Cowboys), Trenton Irwin (Bengals), Ty Montgomery (Saints) and Kaden Smith (Giants) were all inactive in week 11.