Pac-12 Men's Swimmer and Diver of the Month - November 2021
MEN’S SWIMMER OF THE MONTH (November 2021): Ben Dillard, So., USC (Folsom, Calif.)
- Went undefeated in the 200-yard breaststroke during the month of November, winning three times - all on the road.
- At Texas A&M's Art Adamson Invitational, Dillard won the 200 breast in a personal-best 1:52.44 to set a USC school record and a top-five mark in the nation to date.
- Also won the 200 breast twice against both Arizona and Arizona State and was second in the 100 breast at both duals.
ALSO NOMINATED: Trenton Julian, California; Andrei Minakov, Stanford.
MEN’S DIVER OF THE MONTH (November 2021): Sean Wang, Fr., USC (Vancouver, B.C., Canada)
- Won 3-of-4 competitions during his debut month as a USC diver.
- Captured both the 1-meter (308.10) and 3-meter springboards (371.60) against Arizona on Nov. 5.
- The following week, won the 3-meter (887.75) and finished second at 1-meter (717.00) at USC's Trojan Diving Invitational featuring divers from Air Force, Cal Poly and UNLV.
AlSO NOMINATED: Jack Ryan, Stanford.
2021-22 PAC-12 MEN’S SWIMMING & DIVING MONTHLY/WEEKLY AWARDS
|November||Ben Dillard, USC||Sean Wang, USC|