Beavers To Battle Ducks Monday At Gill
THE GAME: Oregon State will host Oregon at 7 p.m. on Monday at Gill Coliseum in the 358th edition of the intrastate rivalry.
The Rivalry Series is presented by Safeway-Albertsons, Spirit Mountain Casino, PacificSource Health Plans, Your Local Toyota Dealers and First Interstate Bank.
TELEVISION: The game will be televised on Pac-12 Network with Rich Burk and Jordan Kent calling the action.
For information on how to watch the game online or on a mobile device, click on this link. If you live overseas and want to watch the game, it is available via YouTube at this link.
RADIO: The game will air live on Beaver Sports Radio Network with Mike Parker calling the action. It can also be heard online at this link.
LIVE STATS: There will be live stats at this link.
TICKETS: Fans can secure season tickets by visiting this link or calling 541-737-2050. Single-game tickets can be purchased at this link. A "Weekend at Benny's Plan" is also available for the nine games that are scheduled on Saturday and Sunday. Seats will be assigned "Best Available" for each game and can be purchased at this link.
QUICKLY: Oregon State and Oregon are meeting for the 358th time, making it the most-contested rivalry in college basketball ... The Beavers have defeated the Ducks 192 times, the second-most wins against a single team in NCAA history (Kansas has 201 wins over Kansas State) ... Oregon State averaged 81.3 points and shot 53.9% from the field in the last three games; the Beavers averaged 65.0 points and shot 43.0% from the field in the first 10 games ... Jarod Lucas has led the Beavers in scoring in five consecutive games; during that stretch he's averaging 21.0 points, while shooting 52.9% (18-for-34) from beyond the arc ... Warith Alatishe had a career-high five steals against Utah; it's the most by an Oregon State player since Tres Tinkle had five against Arkansas-Pine Bluff on Dec. 14, 2019 ... Dashawn Davis is shooting 63.0% (17-for-27) from the field, 1.000% (9-for-9) from the free throw line and averaging 11.0 points and 6.75 assists over the last four games ... Roman Silva is averaging 10.5 points, 5.5 rebounds and 2.0 blocked shots over the last two games.
vs. OREGON: Oregon State and Oregon have played an NCAA-record 357 games with the Beavers holding a 192-165 advantage, including a 104-65 edge in games played in Corvallis.
The Beavers have won six of the last nine games in the Rivalry Series, including two of the three meetings last season. Oregon State defeated Oregon, 75-64, in the semifinals of last season's Pac-12 Tournament in Las Vegas.
LAST SEASON: The 2020-21 season was highlighted by one of the greatest runs in program history:
- Won win nine straight road and neutral-site games that included the first Pac-12 Conference Tournament championship in program history.
- Won an NCAA Tournament game and advanced to the Elite Eight for the first time since 1982.
- Won three games in the NCAA Tournament, tying the 1963 Final Four team for the most tournament wins in program history.
- Ranked No. 20 in the final coaches poll; it's the first time the Beavers have been ranked in any poll since March 13, 1990.
- Defeated five Top 25 teams, the most in a season since the 1975-76 team also won five against ranked opponents.
- Beat a Top 25 team on the road for the first time since 1985 (at No. 21 Oregon).
- Defeated four Top 25 teams at a neutral site; the last time Oregon State beat a ranked opponent at a neutral site came in 1992 (vs. No. 25 BYU in Portland).
Click on the PDF for the full game notes.
Oregon State Athletics strives to Build Excellent Authentic Visionary Student-Athletes (Go BEAVS).