USC’s Indoor Home Athletic Events Continue To Be Closed To General Public Through Jan. 21
LOS ANGELES — For the health and safety of the community, USC's indoor home athletics events will continue to be closed to the general public through the close of business on Friday, Jan. 21, 2022. This update is in alignment with USC's decision to extend the period that Spring semester classes will be held remotely. Only the families and guests of team members will be permitted to attend such events. All game day health and safety protocols remain in effect.
Tickets will not be available to the general public, and non-ticketed guests should not come to the event venues. Season, mini-plan and single game ticket purchasers will be contacted by the USC Athletics Ticket Office with information regarding refunds and credits to their accounts.
The following upcoming indoor home USC Athletics events at Galen Center have been impacted, subject to change based on ever-changing conditions (note: any previously postponed athletics events that are rescheduled on or before close of business on Friday, Jan. 21, 2022 will also be closed to the general public):
- Wednesday, Jan. 12, 2022: USC Men's Volleyball vs. Princeton — 7 p.m. [USC Live Stream]
- Thursday, Jan. 13, 2022: USC Men's Basketball vs. Oregon State — 8 p.m. [ESPN2/ESPNU]
- Friday, Jan. 14, 2022: USC Men's Volleyball vs. Erskine — 10 a.m. [USC Live Stream]
- Friday, Jan. 14, 2022: USC Women's Basketball vs. Washington State — 7 p.m. [Pac-12 Washington]
- Saturday, Jan. 15, 2022: USC Men's Basketball vs. Oregon — 8 p.m. [FS1]
- Sunday, Jan. 16, 2022: USC Women's Basketball vs. Washington — 12 p.m. [Pac-12 Networks]
1/07/22 - Spring Semester and Omicron https://t.co/bF5UbBr9WK
— USC (@USC) January 8, 2022