Pac-12 Women's Swimmer and Diver of the Month - December 2021
Jan 14, 2022
WOMEN’S SWIMMER OF THE MONTH (December 2021): Isabel Ivey, Sr., CALIFORNIA (Gainesville, Fla.)
- Ivey won both the 200-yard freestyle and 200 individual medley, while placing second in the 100-yard freestyle at the competitive Minnesota Invitational, which featured a trio of top-5 nationally ranked programs.
- Posted top-3 times in the nation in the 200 free (3rd, 1:43:13) and 200 IM (3rd, 1:53.90).
- The senior also helped all five California relays to NCAA 'A' cut times and top-3 finishes at the Minnesota Invite.
ALSO NOMINATED: Claire Grover, UCLA; Emma Lawless, UTAH.
WOMEN’S DIVER OF THE MONTH (December 2021): Lexi Mills, Jr., UTAH (New Kent, Va.)
- Recorded a second-place finish and NCAA 'B' qualifying standard in the 3-meter springboard (303.25) at the Big Al Invitational hosted by Princeton.
- Also earned an NCAA 'B' score on the 1-meter springboard (271.50).
|November||Torri Huske, Stanford||Delaney Schnell, Arizona|
|December||Isabel Ivey, California||Lexi Mills, Utah|
Related News & Videos
4 minutes ago