#StanfordNFL Wild Card Weekend: Elite Eight
AFC No. 4 Cincinnati 26, No. 5 Las Vegas 19
- Michael Thomas, a 10-year vet, helped the Bengals to their first playoff victory in 31 years. He made one special teams tackle and played on 61% of special teams snaps.
- Solomon Thomas made one tackle and one QB hurry in the season-ending loss for the Raiders, playing 69% of defensive snaps and 21% of special teams snaps.
- Trenton Irwin was inactive for the Bengals, who will take on the No. 1-seed Tennessee Titans on Saturday at 1:30 p.m. PT on CBS.
AFC No. 3 Buffalo 47, No. 6 New England 17
- Harrison Phillips started for the Bills in their dominating victory over the New England Patriots. Phillips totaled three solo tackles and two QB hurries. Next up for the Bills is a 3:30 p.m. PT Sunday showdown at Kansas City on CBS.
- Jake Bailey punted three times for the Patriots in the season-ending defeat at Buffalo. Bailey's punts averaged 47.3 yards and he downed two inside the 20. Henry Anderson ended the season on injured reserve for New England.
— Jason Wolf (@JasonWolf) January 18, 2022
NFC No. 2 Tampa Bay 31, No. 7 Philadelphia 15
- Richard Sherman is on season-ending injured reserve for the Bucs. The Bucs will host the Rams on Sunday at noon PT.
- Nate Herbig (inactive) and J.J. Arcega-Whiteside (IR) also missed Sunday's game.
— Sports by Tampa Bay Times (@TBTimes_Sports) January 11, 2022
NFC No. 6 San Francisco 23, No. 3 Dallas 17
- General Manager John Lynch and the 49ers went to Dallas and downed the Cowboys on Sunday. Curtis Robinson and Connor Wedington are both currently on San Francisco's practice squad. The 49ers take on the Packers on Saturday at 5:15 p.m. on FOX.
- Dalton Schultz started and had seven receptions for 89 yards in the Cowboys' loss to the 49ers. Simi Fehoko was inactive for the game.
— John Lynch (@JohnLynch49ers) January 17, 2022
AFC No. 2 Kansas City 42, No. 7 Pittsburgh 21
NFC No. 4 Los Angeles 34, No. 5 Arizona 11
- Zach Ertz started and had three catches for 21 yards in the Cardinals' loss to the Rams. Josh Mauro ended the season on the Cardinals' practice squad.
AFC No. 1 Tennessee
- Kevin Hogan (practice squad) and the No. 1-seed Titans host the Bengals on Saturday.
NFC No. 1 Green Bay
- Peter Kalambayi (practice squad) and the No. 1-seed Packers host the 49ers on Saturday.