#StanfordNFL Divisional Round: One Win Closer
Jan 25, 2022
AFC No. 4 Cincinnati 19, No. 1 Tennessee 16
- Michael Thomas played 17 total snaps on Saturday in helping the Bengals to their first road playoff win in franchise history.
- WR Trenton Irwin (inactive) and WR coach Troy Walters are also Cardinal advancing with the Bengals to the AFC Championship Game.
- Kevin Hogan was on Tennessee's practice squad.
AFC No. 2 Kansas City 42, No. 3 Buffalo 36 (OT)
- Harrison Phillips played 49 total snaps in Buffalo's heartbreaking, overtime loss to Kansas City on Sunday night. The starter at defensive tackle, Phillips finished with four tackles (three solo), and two quarterback hurries. He graded out as the third highest among Bills defenders, according to Pro Football Focus.
NFC No. 6 San Francisco 13, No. 1 Green Bay 10
- General Manager John Lynch has once again led his 49ers to the NFC Championship Game, the second time in the last three years.
- Curtis Robinson and Connor Wedington are both on the 49ers practice squad and playing an integral role in this postseason run.
- Peter Kalambayi was on Green Bay's practice squad.
NFC No. 3 Los Angeles 30, No. 2 Tampa Bay 27
- Cornerback Richard Sherman is on season-ending injured reserve and did not play in Sunday's loss to the Rams. Sherman has continued assisting the Bucs in a coaching role throughout his injury.
Conference Championship Weekend Schedule
- Sunday, 12 PM PT: Cincinnati (Irwin, Thomas) at Kansas City
- Sunday, 3:30 PM PT: San Francisco (Robinson, Wedington) at Los Angeles