Pac-12 Men's Swimmer and Diver of the Week - Jan. 26, 2022
MEN’S SWIMMER OF THE WEEK: Leon MacAlister, So., STANFORD (Sydney, Australia)
- Led Stanford with three individual victories, two relay wins and 61 total points in a pair of Pac-12 dual meet wins.
- Helped Stanford move to 3-0 in Pac-12 meets on the season by defeating top-20 teams in No. 6 Arizona State and No. 20 Arizona.
- Helped the Cardinal record its second-fastest 200-yard medley relay of the season (1:25.72), trailing only a November relay which MacAlister also swam (1:25.26).
- Posted individual wins in the 100-yard backstroke (46.64) against the Sun Devils, and the 50 (20.24) and 200 (1:36.20) freestyles versus the Wildcats.
ALSO NOMINATED: Gabriel Jett, California; Thomas Finello, USC; Finn O'Haimhirgin, Utah.
MEN’S DIVER OF THE WEEK: Conor Casey, Sr., STANFORD (Annandale, Va.)
- Won 3-of-4 diving events and placed runner-up to teammate Jack Ryan in a fourth in Stanford's dual meet victories against Arizona and Arizona State.
- Led all Stanford divers in total points contributed to the dual meets with 31.
- Set season-high marks in both the 1- and 3-meter springboards, with 439.50 and 449.93, respectively.
ALSO NOMINATED: Sean Wang, USC; Luke McDivitt, Utah.
2021-22 PAC-12 MEN’S SWIMMING & DIVING MONTHLY/WEEKLY AWARDS
|November||Ben Dillard, USC||Sean Wang, USC|
|December||Destin Lasco, California||N/A|
|Jan. 26||Leon MacAlister, Stanford||Conor Casey, Stanford|