Pac-12 Women's Swimmer and Diver of the Week - Jan. 26, 2022
WOMEN’S SWIMMER OF THE WEEK: Regan Smith, Fr., STANFORD (Lakeville, Minn.)
- Totaled six event victories over the weekend, scoring 41.5 points as Stanford swept Arizona State on Jan. 21 and No. 23 Arizona on Jan. 22.
- Took first place in the 200-yard butterfly (1:55.85) and 200 medley relay (1:38.83) while placing second in the 500-yard freestyle in Stanford’s dual meet against Arizona State.
- In Stanford’s dual meet against No. 23 Arizona, took first in all of her individual events including the 100-yard backstroke (51.47), 200 back (1:52.40) and 100 fly (52.43). Also helped her team to first place in the 200 medley relay (1:38.08).
- Did not finish lower than second in all seven of her races between the two duals.
ALSO NOMINATED: Isabel Ivey, California; Calypso Sheridan, USC; Leyre Casarin, Utah.
WOMEN’S DIVER OF THE WEEK: Carolina Sculti, Sr., STANFORD (Rye, N.Y.)
- Won the 3-meter springboard in Stanford’s dual meet against No. 23 Arizona with a score of 344.18.
- Score of 344.18 on the 3-meter was her highest in a dual meet this season.
- Also took third in the 1-meter springboard with a score of 299.85.
ALSO NOMINATED: Nike Agunbiade, USC; Holly Waxman, Utah.
2021-22 PAC-12 WOMEN’S SWIMMING & DIVING MONTHLY/WEEKLY AWARDS
|November||Torri Huske, Stanford||Delaney Schnell, Arizona|
|December||Isabel Ivey, California||Lexi Mills, Utah|
|Jan. 26||Regan Smith, Stanford||Carolina Sculti, Stanford|