USC’s Indoor Athletic Events At Galen Center Return To Full Capacity
LOS ANGELES — Beginning today (Jan. 31), indoor athletics events at USC return to full capacity and regular seating and ticketing procedures. All health and safety protocols — including updated mask guidelines and the ongoing vaccination requirements — remain in place.
"We appreciate the patience and understanding our fans demonstrated as we phased the return of fans back to our indoor events in alignment with the university's resumption of in-person instruction," said Director of Athletics Mike Bohn. "We look forward to packing the house at Galen Center for our remaining home games this season. We have a lot to play for over the next few months, and we are counting on the passionate support of the Trojan Family."
In addition to attendance returning to full capacity, there will be no limitations on single-game ticket offerings, and seating in the Galen Center student section also returns to standard operations.
Fans interested in purchasing tickets can visit USC Athletics Ticket Central. See below for upcoming USC events at Galen Center and direct ticket links.
Upcoming USC Athletics Events at Galen Center (Jan. 31 - Feb. 12)
- USC Men's Volleyball vs. UC San Diego — Wednesday, Feb. 2 | 7 p.m. | BUY TICKETS
- USC Women's Basketball vs. Cal — Friday, Feb. 4 | 7 p.m. | BUY TICKETS
- USC Women's Basketball vs. Stanford — Sunday, Feb. 6 | 3 p.m. | BUY TICKETS
- USC Men's Volleyball vs. UC Santa Barbara — Wednesday, Feb. 9 | 7 p.m. | BUY TICKETS
- USC Men's Volleyball vs. CSUN — Thursday, Feb. 10 | 7 p.m. | BUY TICKETS
- USC Men's Basketball vs. UCLA — Saturday, Feb. 12 | 7 p.m. | BUY TICKETS