Pac-12 Men's Swimmer and Diver of the Week - Feb. 2, 2022
Feb 2, 2022
MEN’S SWIMMER OF THE WEEK: Ivan Puskovitch, Jr., USC (West Chester, Pa.)
- Two victories and a third-place finish for USC while competing at the UC Santa Barbara Invite over the weekend.
- First place in both the 500-yard freestyle (4:27.77) and 1,650 freestyle (15:38.05).
- Also finished third in the 400-yard individual medley (3:57.77).
ALSO NOMINATED: Baylor Lewis, Utah.
MEN’S DIVER OF THE WEEK: Tony Chen, Sr., UTAH (Cypress, Calif.)
- Swept the diving events for Utah on the road against rival BYU last weekend.
- Posted his second-highest score on the 1-meter springboard (337.50).
- Secured the sweep by taking first on the 3-meter springboard (356.10).
2021-22 PAC-12 MEN’S SWIMMING & DIVING MONTHLY/WEEKLY AWARDS
|November||Ben Dillard, USC||Sean Wang, USC|
|December||Destin Lasco, California||N/A|
|Jan. 26||Leon MacAlister, Stanford||Conor Casey, Stanford|
|Feb. 2||Ivan Puskovitch, USC||Tony Chen, Utah|
Related News & Videos
1 minute ago