Utah Lacrosse Set to Host Mercer Saturday
The University of Utah Lacrosse program is back in Salt LAX City and ready to take on the Mercer Bears on Saturday, March 26. The game will start at 11 a.m. MT, taking place at Ute Field on the University of Utah campus.
SALT LAX CITY TICKETS
Single-game tickets are on sale at www.UtahTickets.com for $10 each with three more opportunities to see the Utes this season at home for a prorated season ticket price of $20. Tickets will also be available at the Ute Field ticket office prior to each home game.
TAILGATE WITH THE UTES
Utah Lacrosse will be hosting a pre-game tailgate starting at 9 a.m. MT, located in the lot directly above Ute Field between the Dumke Family Softball Stadium and McCarthey Family Track & Field.
- DJ Bentley Taylor will be live at the event, playing music for fans.
- A face painter and a balloon artist will also be located on the plaza.
- Tailgate lot needs to be cleared before 2 p.m.
MEET THE TEAM
Come meet the Utah Lacrosse team after the game against Mercer. The Utes will be on the field post-game signing autographs and meeting fans. There will be free team posters for the student-athletes to sign, provided on the field after the game.
GAME DAY PARKING
Parking on the University of Utah campus on Saturday is free. Fans can park in the surrounding lots around Ute Field, including the Eccles Broadcast Center lot located directly across Wasatch Drive. Additional parking is also available in the Lassonde Studio lot located southwest of Ute Field. A campus parking map is located here.
HOW TO WATCH
Fans can also watch the game against Mercer on UtahUtes.com with a direct link on the Utah Lacrosse schedule page. Live stats will also be available on UtahUtes.com on the schedule page.
To get inside access to the Utah Lacrosse program including behind the scenes videos and photos, in-game updates, and much more, make sure to follow along on social media (Instagram: @UtahLacrosse | Twitter: @UtahLacrosse).
UTE FIELD HISTORY
Utah's game against Mercer will mark just the second time that the Utes have played on Ute Field. The Utes took on Robert Morris on May 1, 2021 for their first appearance on Ute Field, falling 16-12 in the final game of the season.
• Utah is currently receiving votes in both the Inside Lacrosse Media Poll and the USILA Coaches Poll.
• Utah leads the country in clearing percentage (.934).
• The Utes are averaging 7.0 assists and 18.33 points per game, ranking second in the ASUN in both.
• Through six games, Utah ranks in the top-30 nationally in shot percentage (.306), also ranking second in the conference.
• Utah's game against Mercer will be its first in Salt Lake City in 48 days.