USC's Ben Griffiths, Damon Johnson, Erik Krommenhoek Selected to 2022 National Football Foundation Hampshire Honor Society
LOS ANGELES—USC's Ben Griffiths, Damon Johnson and Erik Krommenhoek were each selected to the 2022 National Football Foundation Hampshire Honor Society.
The 2022 NFF Hampshire Honor Society is comprised of college football players from all divisions of the NCAA, NAIA and sprint football who each maintained a cumulative 3.2 GPA or better throughout their college careers.
Nominated by their respective schools, members of the NFF Hampshire Honor Society must have:
- Completed their final year of playing eligibility in Fall 2021;
- Graduated players, who have remaining eligibility but will not return to collegiate play (e.g. declared for NFL Draft or retired from football), may also be nominated.
- Attained a minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.2 (4.0 scale);
- Met all NCAA/NAIA-mandated progress towards degree requirements; and
- Been starters or significant contributors throughout the 2021 season.
Griffiths, (psychology, 3.42 GPA), Johnson (sociology, 3.37 GPA) and Krommenhoek (human biology, 3.32 GPA) each were stellar performers both in the classroom and on the field for the Trojans.