Pac-12 Beach Volleyball Weekly Awards - April 19, 2022
PAC-12 BEACH VOLLEYBALL PAIR OF THE WEEK:
Megan Kraft (So. / San Diego, Calif.) & Sammy Slater (Gr. / Ventura, Calif.), USC
- Went 4-0 at Cal Poly's Center of Effort Challenge with wins over No. 2 pairs from three top-6 teams.
- Won their 20th consecutive match and improved to 20-0 on the season.
- Delivered the clinching point in a win over tournament host then-No. 13 Cal Poly.
- Slater reached her 112th career victory (eighth in USC history) while Kraft collected her 55th career win.
- Helped No. 1 ranked USC (27-1) extend its win streak to 26 consecutive duals, the third-longest stretch in program history.
Also Nominated: Ainsley Radell / Ava Mann, California; Maya Harvey / Maddie Dailey, Stanford; Ashley Schroeder / Ella Tyus, Oregon; Paloma Bowman / Scarlett Dahl, Washington.
2022 PAC-12 BEACH VOLLEYBALL PAIRS OF THE WEEK