No. 16 USC Lacrosse Set For Pac-12 Tournament
TEMPE, Ariz. - The second-seeded and 16th-ranked USC lacrosse team (13-3) heads into the desert for the 2022 Pac-12 tournament this week. The Trojans were regular-season co-champions with Stanford and received a bye through the first round of play. USC will face either third-seeded host No. 23 Arizona State (9-7) or the sixth seed California (2-15) in the semifinals on Thursday, May 5, at 7 p.m. PT at Sun Devil Lacrosse Stadium. The Sun Devils and Golden Bears will meet on May 4 in one of two quarterfinal games to determine which team advances to play USC. All games will be shown live on the Pac-12 Networks.
2022 PAC-12 LACROSSE TOURNAMENT
Sun Devil Soccer and Lacrosse Stadium • Tempe, Ariz.
GAME #17 • Thursday, May 5 • 7 p.m. PT
 USC (13-3) vs.  Arizona State (9-7) or  California (2-15)
SERIES HISTORY: USC leads Arizona State, 8-1 / USC leads California, 14-1
LAST MEETINGS: W, 15-13 at Arizona State / W, 20-11 vs. California
TV: Pac-12 Networks (Troy Clardy & Kara Lentz)
TOURNAMENT WEBSITE: Pac-12.com/womens-lacrosse
- USC is ranked 16th in the ILWomen/IWLCA Top 25 poll this week.
- The Trojans are 84-23 (.785) when they are ranked in the poll.
- USC won the Pac-12 tournament title in 2019 and is 3-3 all-time in Pac-12 tournment games.
- The Women of Troy are 4-0 all-time in the state of Arizona and claimed a 15-13 win over the Sun Devils (April 22) the last time they played in the Copper State.
- Seven different Trojans have led the team in scoring with nine players in double-digit goals this season, including four over the 30-goal mark.
- USC has scored at least 11 goals in every game this season and leads the Pac-12 in scoring offense at 15.62 goals per game.
- USC leads the Pac-12 in caused turnovers (10.31 ctpg), scoring margin (+5.00 gpg), ground balls (19.94 dcpg), and goals-against average (10.62 gaa).
- Isabelle Vitale ranks fifth in the Pac-12 for points (63) and leads USC with 30 assists. She was named to the ILWomen Midseason Top 15 Freshmen to Watch.
- Kaleigh Brennan and Lizzy Wagner lead the Pac-12 in caused turnovers per game with 1.31 ctpg each.
- Kelsey Huff's 44 goals this season ranks 3rd in the Pac-12.
- Three Trojans rank in the Pac-12's top nine for draw controls: Catherine Lord (63), Claudia Shevitz (61), and Katie Ramsay (56).
- 10th-year head coach Lindsey Munday is 123-52 all-time (.703).