See the NCAA Baseball Super Regionals schedule for Stanford and Oregon State
And then there were two.
A pair of Pac-12 teams —No. 2 Stanford and No. 3 Oregon State — remain in the hunt for the 2022 College World Series after a wild week of NCAA Tournament Regionals. But before flights to Omaha can be booked, they need to advance past the Super Regionals round.
The Cardinal earned their trip to the Supers after winning three elimination games against No. 20 UC Santa Barbara and No. 13 Texas State. The Beavers went 3-1 in their regionals matchup, including a regionals-deciding 7-6 win over last year’s national runner-up Vanderbilt.
Super Regionals pit two teams against each other in a best-of-three series. By virtue of being two of the top eight seeds left fighting, Stanford and Oregon State will get to host their Super Regional matchups, with the Cardinal taking on UConn and the Beavers facing No. 14 Auburn.
All games will be available across the ESPN family of networks.
Oregon State Super Regional (vs. No. 14 Auburn)— June 11-13 in Corvallis, Oregon.
- Game 1: Saturday, June 11 at 7:30 p.m. PT on ESPN2
- Game 2: Sunday, June 12 at 7 p.m. PT on ESPN2
- Game 3: Monday, June 13 at 4:30 p.m. PT on ESPN2
Stanford Super Regional (vs. UConn) — June 11-13 in Stanford, Calif.
- Game 1: Saturday, June 11 at 7:30 p.m. PT on ESPNU
- Game 2: Sunday, June 12 at 4 p.m. PT on ESPN2/ ESPNU
- Game 3: Monday, June 13 at 1 p.m. PT on ESPN2