Pac-12 Women's Soccer Weekly Awards - Sept. 5, 2022
Offensive Player of the Week: Reilyn Turner, Jr., UCLA (Aliso Viejo, Calif.)
2 games, 2 goals, 4 points
- Scored the game-winning goals in UCLA's wins over then-No. 1 North Carolina and No. 2 Duke.
- Recorded her first goal of the year in the 2-1 win at No. 2 Duke, scoring in the 62nd to reclaim the Bruins' lead.
- Created the Bruins' first goal against the Blue Devils by drawing a penalty kick in the 12th minute.
- Scored the game-winner in the 84th minute at then-No. 1 North Carolina after winning a ball at midfield and tucking a 20-yard shot inside the near post.
- Helped UCLA earn its second-ever win against a No. 1 ranked team.
- Named College Soccer News Women's National Player of the Week for her performance against UNC and Duke.
- Second Offensive Player of the Week award (Sept. 6, 2021)
Defensive Player of the Week: Elise Evans, Fr., STANFORD (Redwood City, Calif.)
2 games, 1 goal, 2 points
- Scored her first collegiate goal, which proved to be the game-winner, in the Cardinal’s 4-1 victory over Cal Poly.
- Played 168 of a possible 180 minutes at center back, limiting opponents to just one goal on 11 shots.
- Helped post a 2-0 shutout over No. 8 Penn State, limiting the Nittany Lions to just nine shots (five on goal).
- Anchoring a Stanford defense allowing 0.40 goals per match this season.
- First career Pac-12 weekly award.
Goalkeeper of the Week: Lauren Brzykcy, Sr., UCLA (San Clemente, Calif.)
2 games, 180 minutes, 2 goals allowed, 13 saves
- Totaled 13 saves in the Bruins' road wins over the top 2 teams in the nation, No. 1 UNC and No. 2 Duke.
- Tied her career-high with nine saves against No. 2 Duke, including seven in the second half.
- Recorded four saves against No. 1 North Carolina, including three second-half saves that held the score tied at 1-1.
- Moved into UCLA's all-time top 5 for career saves with 179.
- Seventh career Pac-12 Goalkeeper of the Week award.
- One Pac-12 Goalkeeper of the Week award away from tying for first in UCLA program history (Teagan Micah, 8).
Offensive Player of the Week: Nicole Douglas, ASU; Keely Roy, CAL; Shyra James, COLO; Jordan Snyder, ORE; McKenna Martinez, OSU; Allie Montoya, STAN; Croiz Bethune, USC; Taliana Kaufusi, UTAH; Summer Yates, WASH; Margie Detrizio WSU.
Defensive Player of the Week: Lucy Johnson, ASU; Courtney Boone, CAL; Hannah Sharts, COLO; Reese Moffatt, OSU; Jayden Perry, UCLA; Brandi Peterson, USC; Maryn Granger, UTAH; Mykiaa Minniss, WSU
Goalkeeper of the Week: Angelina Anderson, CAL; Hailey Coll, OSU; Ryan Campbell, STAN; Anna Smith, USC; Evie Vitali, UTAH; Olivia Sekany, WASH.
2022 PAC-12 WOMEN'S SOCCER PLAYERS OF THE WEEK