Pac-12 Women's Soccer Weekly Awards - Sept. 19, 2022
Offensive Player of the Week: Nicole Douglas, Gr., Arizona State (London, England)
2 games, 4 goals, 8 points
- Scored four total goals in a pair of 5-0 wins over Grambling State and Toledo.
- Put together her fourth career hat trick against Grambling State, the third in the Conference this season.
- Tacked on her ninth goal of the season in the victory over Toledo.
- ASU's career leader in goals (55), points (128) and game-winning goals (17).
- Leads the NCAA in goals per game (1.50) and points-per-game (3.17) and is tied for fourth in total goals (9).
- Fourth career Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week award.
Defensive Player of the Week: Sydney Collins, 5th, California (Beaverton, Ore.)
2 games, 180 minutes
- The only Golden Bear to play all 180 minutes in victories over UNLV (2-0) and Penn (3-0).
- At the center of a Cal defense that posted back-to-back shutouts for the second consecutive week.
- Cal's opponents managed just four shots on goal and four corner kicks in two games.
- Part of a back-line that has not allowed a single goal in the last four matches, the longest shutout streak in the Conference.
- Second consecutive Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week award.
Goalkeeper of the Week: Lauren Brzykcy, Gr., UCLA (San Clemente, Calif.)
2 games, 180 minutes, 6 saves, 0 goals allowed
- Blanked then-No. 9 Pepperdine (4-0) and San Diego State (2-0), playing a full 90 minutes in both wins.
- Had four saves on eight Pepperdine attempts and made two saves on three San Diego State shots.
- Her weekend performance launched her into UCLA’s top-5 for career victories (45).
- Leads the Pac-12 overall wins (8) and shutouts (4 solo, 1 shared) and is second in goals against average (0.42).
- Eighth career Pac-12 Goalkeeper of the Week award, tying her with Teagan Micah (UCLA) for the second most all-time.
Offensive Player of the Week: Samantha Baytosh, ARIZ; Ari Manrique, CAL; Kayleigh Webb, COLO; Reilyn Turner, UCLA; Zoe Burns, USC, Ryann Cull, UTAH; Trinity Morales, ORE; Lumi Kostmayer, STAN; Kyla Ferry, WASH; Margie Detrizio, WSU.
Defensive Player of the Week: Angela Baron, ARIZ; Ava Wright, ASU; Amaya Gonzalez, COLO; Brianne Riley, UCLA; Elise Evans, STAN; Elena Palacios, WASH; Bridget Rieken, WSU.
Goalkeeper of the Week: Hope Hisey, ARIZ; Pauline Nelles, ASU; Angelina Anderson, CAL; Dani Hansen, COLO; Evie Vitali, UTAH; Leah Freeman, ORE, Ryan Campbell, STAN; Nadia Cooper, WSU.
2022 PAC-12 WOMEN'S SOCCER PLAYERS OF THE WEEK