Bruins in the NFL: Week 4
Twenty-two Bruins lined up on NFL fields during Week 4 of the 2022 season, with 15 of them proving victorious. Linebackers Myles Jack and Eric Kendricks each contributed eight total tackles to his team's cause.
• Anthony Barr, LB, Dallas Cowboys – Starter Barr registered four total tackles and a quarterback hurry as Dallas bested division foe Washington.
• Kenny Clark, NT, Green Bay Packers – Starter Clark made six total stops to help Green Bay get past New England in overtime.
• Ka'imi Fairbairn, K, Houston Texans – Fairbairn failed to connect on a field goal – from 46 yards -- for the first time this season, but knocked a 40-yard try through the uprights and made each of his three extra-point attempts. He also handled kickoff duties.
• Darnay Holmes, CB, New York Giants – Holmes logged two total tackles to help the Giants get the better of Chicago.
• Myles Jack, LB, Pittsburgh Steelers – Started Jack recorded eight total tackles and a quarterback hurry.
• Joshua Kelley, RB, Los Angeles Chargers – Kelley's four carries went for 15 yards in the Chargers' win in Houston.
• Eric Kendricks, LB, Minnesota Vikings – Kendricks made eight total tackles in a starting role as Minnesota eked past New Orleans in London.
• Fabian Moreau, CB, New York Giants – Moreau made two total tackles and defensed a pair of passes in the Giants' win versus Chicago.
• Osa Odighizuwa, DT, Dallas Cowboys – Starter Odighizuwa turned in three total tackles in an interdivision victory against Washington.
• Matthew Slater, WR, New England Patriots – Slater assisted on a pair of tackles while playing special teams.
• TE Devin Asiasi (Cincinnati Bengals), OL Jake Brendel (San Francisco 49ers), LB Jayon Brown (Las Vegas Raiders), RB Demetric Felton Jr. (Cleveland Browns), C Andre James (Las Vegas Raiders), TE Marcedes Lewis (Green Bay Packers), OT Conor McDermott (New York Jets), DE Takkarist McKinley (Los Angeles Rams), T Kolton Miller (Las Vegas Raiders), WR Kyle Philips (Tennessee Titans), OL Scott Quessenberry (Houston Texans) and ILB Kenny Young (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) also played, but did not record any statistics.
"I just try to lead by example."
In the new episode of The Standard, Myles Jack talks about his time in Pittsburgh, making an impact on defense, learning from Coach Tomlin and more.
— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) October 1, 2022