Sun Devil WBB to appear on Pac-12 Networks at least 19 times in 2022-23
TEMPE, Ariz. – The Sun Devil women's basketball team will appear on Pac-12 Networks at least 19 times during the 2022-23 campaign as the Pac-12 announced the league's television schedule on Tuesday.
Pac-12 Networks will be televising all 18 of ASU's regular-season league games in addition to its early round games at the Pac-12 Tournament.
Every Pac-12 league game will be televised as part of a package that includes 132 total games on Pac-12 Networks and another six on ESPN networks. All Pac-12 Networks broadcasts are also available in HD via the Pac-12 Now app (for iOS, Android, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV). For more information and to see a list of the multiple options to access Pac-12 Networks anywhere across the United States, please visit GetPac12Networks.com.
— Sun Devil WBB (@SunDevilWBB) October 11, 2022
Notes on Sun Devil WBB's Pac-12 Schedule
- Based on the league's schedule rotation, USC, UCLA, Washington and Washington State will be the four schools ASU will play only once during the regular season.
- The Sun Devils will open league play on Dec. 29 when they play at in-state rival Arizona.
- ASU will play five of its first seven Pac-12 contests on the road. In addition to its conference opener at Arizona (Dec. 29), ASU will also play at Stanford on New Year's Eve and at Cal on Jan. 2. The stretch will conclude with games at Utah (Jan. 13) and at Colorado (Jan. 15).
- ASU's Pac-12 home opener will be against Oregon on Jan. 6 and will be followed by a contest vs. Oregon State on Jan. 8.
- After returning from the Mountain schools, the Sun Devils will play three straight – rematch vs. Arizona (Jan. 22), vs. Washington (Jan. 27), vs. Washington State (Jan. 29) – and seven of their next nine games at Desert Financial Area.
- After their only meetings against the Los Angeles schools – at USC (Feb. 3) and at UCLA (Feb. 5) – the Sun Devils will return to Tempe for their final four regular season home games: vs. Cal (Feb. 10), vs. Stanford (Feb. 12), vs Colorado (Feb. 17) and vs. Utah (Feb. 19).
- ASU will conclude the regular season with its only Thursday/Saturday series of the campaign: at Oregon State (Feb. 23) and at Oregon (Feb. 25).
- Pac-12 Networks will air the first 10 contests - the first round through the semifinals - of the 2023 Pac-12 Women's Basketball Tournament, presented by New York Life, from March 1-3 at Michelob ULTRA Arena at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. The tournament championship game will be televised on an ESPN network on Sunday, March 5. Check pac-12.com/tickets for the most up-to-date information on tournament on-sale dates and special offers.
Contests against eight teams that qualified for postseason play last season highlight the Sun Devil women's basketball team's 2022 non-conference schedule, announced last month. The Sun Devils will play five of their non-conference contests at home, including tilts against 2022 NCAA Tournament participant and Atlantic-10 champion UMass (Dec. 2) and 2022 WNIT participant Missouri (Dec. 4).
The Sun Devils, who will be led by new head coach Natasha Adair, will open the 2022-23 season vs. Northern Arizona on Mon., Nov. 7 at 8 p.m.
Season tickets for the 2022-23 campaign are on sale now. Click here for more information or contact a Sun Devil ticket representative at 480-965-5812.