Oliver Gets Interception In Return For #NFLBuffs Week 6
BOULDER- Week six of the NFL season saw former Buffaloes playing all across the NFL. Isaiah Oliver made his 2022 debut after missing the last 18 games, or 378 days, due to injury. In his first game back, Oliver had three total tackles and an interception as the Falcons went on to beat San Francisco.
Here is what happened with all other Buffs across the NFL.
- Chidobe Awuzie: Awuzie had four total tackles and two pass breakups in his sixth start of the season to help the Bengals beat the Saints 30-26 in New Orleans.
- David Bakhtiari: Made his fourth consecutive start of the season and played in 95% of the team's offensive snaps as the Packers lost 27-10 to the New York Jets.
- Mason Crosby: Made one field goal for 29 yards and had another field goal attempt blocked. Made his only extra point attempt of the game and is still perfect on PAT's this season.
- Nate Landman: Played in three defensive snaps and had a quarterback hit as the Falcons beat San Francisco 28-14.
- Phillip Lindsey: Got called up from the practice squad for the second consecutive game. Only ran the ball three times, but successfully rushed for a two-point conversion against the Jaguars to help seal the victory 34-27.
- Isaiah Oliver: Appeared in his first game since week four of the 2021-2022 season. Had three total tackles and an interception as the Falcons won.
- Josh Tupou: Had one total tackle in 19 defensive snaps as the Bengals Defeated the Saints.
Laviska Shenault (Panthers), and Ahkello Witherspoon (Steelers) did not play in week six due to injury.
Arlington Hambright (Colts), Will Sherman (Broncos), Davion Taylor (Eagles), and Juwann Winfree (Packers) are all on their team's practice squads.