Beavers Set for Saturday Exhibition vs. Lewis & Clark
THE GAME: The Oregon State men's basketball team will host Lewis & Clark in an exhibition game at 5 p.m. on Saturday at Gill Coliseum.
TELEVISION: The game will not be televised.
RADIO: The game will not be broadcasted.
TICKETS: Admission to Saturday's exhibition is free. Season and single game tickets for the regular season are available now at BeaverTickets.com.
WHAT'S COMING UP: Oregon State will open the 2022-23 regular season on Monday Nov. 7 when Tulsa visits Gill Coliseum. The Beavers start the campaign with four consecutive home games, as they will also play Florida A&M (Nov. 11), Bushnell (Nov. 15) and Portland State (Nov. 19) at Gill.
PK LEGACY: Oregon State will take part in the PK Legacy Tournament Thanksgiving weekend in Portland. The Beavers will tip off the event on Nov. 24, when they face Duke. The following rounds of the tournament will take place on Nov. 25 and 27. The PK Legacy will be played across three venues in Portland, with games at MODA Center, Veterans Memorial Coliseum and the Chiles Center.
- The Beavers took an international trip this summer, heading to Italy for a 10-day adventure that included stops in Milan, Como, Florence, Venice and Rome. Oregon State played three games over the course of their trip.
- Glenn Taylor Jr. was named to the Pac-12 All-Freshman Team last season.
- Head coach Wayne Tinkle was joined by Dexter Akanno and Taylor Jr. at Pac-12 Media Day on Oct. 26.
- Oregon State's squad includes nine new scholarship players, including six true freshmen.
- The Beavers welcome in several new additions to their coaching staff, including associate head coach Eric Reveno, assistant coach Tim Shelton, strength and conditioning coach Chandler Morrison and director of video Mikey Carrillo.
Oregon State Athletics strives to Build Excellent Authentic Visionary Student-Athletes (Go BEAVS).