Pac-12 Women's Volleyball Weekly Awards - Oct. 31, 2022
OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Caitie Baird, RS Jr., OH, Stanford (Indianapolis, Ind.)
» 4.38 KPG, .397 PCT, 2.63 DPS, 1.00 BPS, 5.31 PPS
- Guided the Cardinal offense to a pair of road wins over Washington State and No. 19 Washington, recording 35 kills (4.38 per set) on .397 hitting and 5.31 points per set.
- Added 2.63 digs per set to go with 1.00 blocks per set.
- In a sweep over the Cougars, collected a match-high 15 kills on .444 hitting, nine digs, three blocks and an ace in handing Washington State its first home loss of the year.
- In the five-set victory over No. 19 Washington, recorded her fifth double-double of the year with a season-high 20 kills to go along with 12 digs and a season-high five blocks.
- In the fifth set against the Huskies, reeled off seven straight points, including a pair of aces, to help secure the win.
- Her third career Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week award (Oct. 18, 2021; Nov. 15, 2021).
- Stanford's 26th all-time Offensive Player of the Week and third this season (Kendall Kipp - Sept. 12; Kami Miner - Oct. 24).
ALSO NOMINATED: Sofia Maldonado Diaz, ARIZ; Meegan Hart, COLO; Claire Hoffman, WASH; Magda Jehlarova, WSU; Marta Levinska, ASU; Charitie Luper, UCLA; Brooke Nuneviller, ORE; Madelyn Robinson, UTAH.
DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Meegan Hart, Gr., MB, Colorado (St. Charles, Ill.)
» 1.13 BPS, 2.63 KPS, .487 PCT, 3.3 PPS
- Averaged 1.13 blocks per set, leading Colorado to its first weekend sweep of UCLA and USC in program history.
- Tallied 21 kills and hit .487 to go along with 3.3 points per set.
- Had five blocks (1 solo) with 12 kills in a four-set win over UCLA.
- Hit .529 and collected four blocks (1 solo) in the win over No. 24 USC.
- Fourth career Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week award and second this season (March 9, 2021; Sept. 9, 2019; Sept. 26, 2022); Colorado's fourth this season.
ALSO NOMINATED: Georgia Murphy, ORE; Elena Oglivie, STAN; Magda Jehlarova, WSU; Vanessa Ramirez, UTAH; Sophie Summer, WASH.
FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Elia Rubin, Fr., OH, Stanford (Brentwood, Calif.)
» 4.00 KPS, 2.00 DPS, 4.75 PPS, 0.50 APS
- Averaged 4.00 kills, 2.00 digs, 0.50 aces and 4.75 points per set as Stanford swept Washington State and No. 19 Washington on the road to boost its win streak to 10.
- Tallied 11 kills, eight digs, three aces and a block in a sweep over the Cougars, helping the Cardinal hand Washington State its first home loss this season.
- In a five-set win at No. 19 Washington, recorded a match and career high with 21 kills to go with eight digs, two blocks and an ace.
- Fifth Pac-12 Freshman of the Week award this season, fourth consecutive and Stanford's 35th all-time.
ALSO NOMINATED: KJ Burgess, UTAH; Mimi Colyer, ORE; Cheridyn Leverette, UCLA.
2022 PAC-12 WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL WEEKLY AWARDS