Postgame Notes - Arizona vs. NAU
Notes following Arizona's 113-56 win over NAU:
- Arizona crossed the 100-point threshold for the first time since it defeated Montana 100-51 on Dec. 5, 2018.
- Seven Wildcats (Esmery Martinez, Shaina Pellington, Lauren Fields, Jade Loville, Paris Clark, Kailyn Gilbert, Cate Reese) scored in double digits, becoming the first Pac-12 team to do so since Washington in 2017.
- The seven double-digit scorers marks the first time since at least the 1999-2000 season that Arizona has seen seven players put up double-digit points.
- Esmery Martinez recorded her first double-double as a Wildcat, reaching the threshold before with 4:24 remaining in the second quarter. She finished the game with 20 points and 15 rebounds. She is the first Wildcat with at least 20 points and 15 rebounds in one game since Cate Reese in 2018.
- Shaina Pellington completed the game with seven assists and no turnovers.
- Helena Pueyo ended the night shooting 4-of-5 from the floor.
- Paris Clark made the most of her 26 minutes on the floor, shooting 4-of-9 to total 10 points and grabbing six steals.
- Lauren Fields tallied 12 points, making both three-pointers she took and all four of her free throws.
- Three Wildcat freshmen (Paris Clark, Kailyn Gilbert, Lemyah Hylton) made their first appearances in the game.
- Arizona shot 57.1% from three, going 8-of-14 from behind the arc.
- The Cats totaled 49 rebounds on the night, 22 of which were on the offensive end.
- The team recorded a strong defensive effort, forcing 24 NAU turnovers and limiting the Lumberjacks to 23.8% (5-of-21) three-point shooting. The 24 turnovers were the most for NAU since Jan. 22, 2022 when they committed 20 at Eastern Washington.