Pac-12 Women's Volleyball Weekly Awards - Nov. 14, 2022
OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Pia Timmer, Sr., OH, Washington State (Emlichheim, Germany)
» 4.57 KPG, .310 PCT, 5.3 PPS, 2.29 DPG
- Led No. 25 Washington State to a pair of road wins at Arizona State and Arizona, averaging 5.3 points per set and 4.57 kills per set on .310 hitting.
- Added 2.29 digs per set and five aces.
- Helped the Cougars sweep Arizona State, collecting a match-high 13 kills on a .357 attack percentage to go along with five digs and an ace.
- In a 3-1 win at Arizona, recorded her fifth double-double of the season with 19 kills and 11 digs while tying her season high with four aces.
- Her first Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week award this season and third of her career (Sept. 20, 2021; Sept. 27, 2021).
- Washington State's first Offensive Player of the Week award in 2022 and eighth overall.
ALSO NOMINATED: Anna Dodson, UCLA; Lydia Grote, CAL; Marin Grote, WASH; Skylar Fields, USC; Lexi Hadrych, COLO; Kendall Kipp, STAN; Sofia Maldonado Diaz, ARIZ; Gloria Mutiri, ORE; Madelyn Robinson, UTAH.
DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Elena Oglivie, Jr., LB, Stanford (Honolulu, Hawaii)
» 4.13 DPS (33 total), 0.88 APS
- Helped No. 8 Stanford extend its winning streak to 14 with road victories at USC and UCLA, leading the Cardinal defense with 4.13 digs per set and seven assists.
- In a come-from-behind 3-2 win over the Trojans, tallied a match-high 20 digs, marking her fourth 20-plus dig output of the season.
- In a sweep over the Bruins, collected a match-high 13 digs to go with six assists in leading the Cardinal to a nation-high 14th road win.
- Fourth career Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week award and second this season (March 23, 2021; Aug. 20, 2021; Sept. 19, 2022). Stanford's league-leading 30th award all-time.
ALSO NOMINATED: Meegan Hart, COLO; Magda Jehlarova, WSU; Georgia Murphy, ORE; Vanessa Ramirez, UTAH; Mia Tuaniga, USC.
FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Mimi Colyer, Fr., OH, Oregon (Lincoln, Calif.)
» 5.00 KPS, 5.56 PPS, .239 PCT, 2.22 DPS
- Averaged 5.56 points per set and turned in a pair of 20-kill performances to lead No. 14 Oregon to road wins at Colorado and Utah, boosting the Ducks' winning streak to nine.
- Recorded her ninth double-double of the year with 20 kills and 11 digs to help the Ducks erase a 0-2 deficit in a five-set victory at Colorado.
- In a four-set win at Utah, matched her season high of 25 kills on .408 hitting as the Ducks secured their first victory in Salt Lake City since 2017.
- Against the Utes, recorded double-digit kills while hitting .300 or higher for the 10th time in 2022.
- Sets new Pac-12 record with her seventh Pac-12 Freshman of the Week award this season, breaking the old mark set by USC's Ebony Nwanebu in 2013.
- Oregon's 22nd Pac-12 Freshman of the Week honor all-time.
ALSO NOMINATED: KJ Burgess, UTAH; Elia Rubin, STAN; Gala Trubint, USC.
2022 PAC-12 WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL WEEKLY AWARDS