Pac-12 returns to Las Vegas and Allegiant Stadium for the 2022 Football Championship Game, presented by 76®
SAN FRANCISCO – The 2022 Pac-12 Football Championship Game, presented by 76®, returns to the entertainment and sports capital of Las Vegas and Allegiant Stadium on Friday, Dec. 2 at 5 p.m. PT. Home to the National Football League’s Las Vegas Raiders, the world-class venue again will play host for the #Pac12FCG, set to feature a wide variety of entertainment options, activities and ceremonies from Pac-12 partners. Starting this season, the game now features the top two teams from the Conference, with USC having clinched a berth this past weekend and Oregon, Utah and Washington all in the hunt to face the Trojans.
Championship Game Tickets
Tickets for the 2022 Pac-12 Football Championship Game, presented by 76®, on Friday, Dec. 2 at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas are available at Pac-12.com/tickets.
Pac-12 Fan Packages
- Hotel and Ticket Package - Be a VIP at the Champ Game
- Fuse Experiences are offering Pac-12 fans an opportunity to find the perfect game ticket and hotel for the 2022 Pac-12 Football Championship game. Select your ticket location and hotel all in one stop!
- Hotel, Ticket, and Nightlife Package - Be a VIP in Vegas
- Official host hotel partners of the Pac-12, MGM Resorts International and Resorts World Las Vegas, have created special fan hotel offerings around the event. Fans are invited to take advantage of these special rates when planning travel to Las Vegas. MGM Resorts International and Resorts World Las Vegas are the official host hotels of the Pac-12 and official partners of the Pac-12 Football Championship Game. Visit MGMResorts.com (click for special link) and Resorts World (Hilton & Conrad, click for special link) for room reservations and inquiries.
Pac-12 VIP Tailgate
Fans should be sure to enjoy the Pac-12 VIP Tailgate in Parking Lot N at Allegiant Stadium, scheduled for 1-4 p.m. PT ahead of kickoff on Friday.
- A variety of food, entertainment, and fun activities are on tap for the tailgate, including performances from university bands, cheer squads, and mascots.
- Tickets can be purchased at the entrance to the tailgate.
- Pac-12 Plaza – Pac-12 Plaza at Allegiant Stadium will be located at the North Gate entrance and will open to fans at 3 p.m. PT.
- The Trophy – Fans will have the chance to take a photo with the Pac-12 Football Championship trophy, to enjoy several shareable photo opportunities.
- #Pac12FCG – Fans who share their photos with the hashtag #Pac12FCG on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram will have the chance to be featured on the video board at Allegiant Stadium.
- Pac-12 Partners – Fans visiting Pac-12 Plaza will also be invited to interact with several on-site activations from Pac-12 partners, including Old Trapper, Sprouts, and Zayo.
2022 #Pac12FCG Activations & Entertainment Information (subject to change)
- Pac-12 Football Alumni Council – A special ceremony recognizing members of the Pac-12 Alumni Council will be held on the field during the game. Attendees will include:
- Brandon Sanders (Arizona), Shane Vereen (California), Mike Pritchard (Colorado), Chad Brown (Colorado), Mike Belotti (Oregon), Tyrell Crosby (Oregon), Toi Cook (Stanford), Johnathan Franklin (UCLA), Tim McDonald (USC), Brock Huard (Washington), Lincoln Kennedy (Washington), Jack Thompson (Washington State), and Robert Tobeck (Washington State).
- Title IX Alumni Presentation – Sponsored by Sprouts Farmers Market, representatives from both competing teams will gather for an impactful ceremony during the game, commemorating the 50th anniversary of the passage of Title IX.
- National Anthem – The phenomenal singers of the newest Cirque du Soleil production, Mad Apple, are bringing the sounds and rhythm of New York City to Las Vegas. Fans can check them out inside the New York-New York Hotel & Casino on the Strip, belting all of the favorite NYC tunes. They’ll be there to kick off the championship game with an exceptionally mad performance of the National Anthem.
- Mad Apple, the newest and maddest Cirque du Soleil production on the Strip, is a delicious cocktail of high-flying acrobatics, music, dance, comedy, and magic celebrating the city that never sleeps. Mad Apple is a nonstop New York thrill ride from the moment you step into the theater. From pre-show magic to the band playing the biggest hits inspired by the city, Mad Apple blurs the lines between circus, live entertainment, and New York nightlife culture.
- Dr Pepper Halftime Tuition Toss – Halftime entertainment will include the Dr Pepper Tuition Toss where two finalist contestants will compete to win $100,000 in tuition.
- 7 Seconds to Catch 6 – During the game, one lucky fan will compete in this 76®-sponsored promotion for a chance to win $7,600 in gas cards.
- Nevada Black Legislative Caucus – Members of the Nevada Black Legislative Youth Council will be in attendance and recognized during the game. Pac-12 Executive Commissioner of Football Operations Merton Hanks will speak at the group’s conference on Wednesday, Nov. 30.
- Native American Heritage Celebration – Tribal leaders from the regions of both participating teams will be honored during the game.
- 2022 WNBA Champion Las Vegas Aces – The Pac-12 will host members of the 2022 WNBA Champions and the Finals trophy won by the Las Vegas Aces.
- NFL Pro Bowl Games – There will be a collaboration with the NFL Pro Bowl Games, with representatives on site at Allegiant Stadium to host a pre-sale table for the NFL all-star event.
- University Band Performances – Marching bands from both participating teams will perform throughout the game and during halftime ceremony.
- Johnny Grier Remembrance – There will be a pregame moment of recognition for the late Johnny Grier, the first African American official in NFL history. Referees will wear commemorative “23” patches to honor his uniform number. Grier passed away in March 2022.
- Pac-12 Mascots – Mascots from all 12 Universities will be in attendance to entertain the fans and the annual Mascot Music Video will be premiered in game.
- Postgame Celebration – Following the game, the 2022 Pac-12 Football Championship trophy and Pac-12 Football Championship Game Most Valuable Player award will be presented on the field.
Pac-12 ImPACt Initiatives
- Extra Yard for Teachers – In partnership with the College Football Playoff Foundation’s initiative “Extra Yard for Teachers,” the Pac-12 is awarding a teacher from the Clark County School District with a special prize, set to take place on the field during a break in the action.
- Carbon Offset Initiative – In partnership with Pacific Seafood and Pac-12 Team Green, the sustainability platform of the Conference, the Pac-12 is set to offset its entire carbon footprint for the duration of the entire week of the event. More information can be found here.