Pac-12 Men's Swimming & Diving Weekly Awards - Feb. 3, 2021
MEN’S SWIMMER OF THE WEEK: Cooper DeRyk, Jr., UTAH (Truckee, Calif.)
• DeRyk claimed four first-place finishes in Utah’s 179-121 win over rival BYU, including a pool record in the 100-meter butterfly event (47.14), breaking his own pool mark set the week prior.
• The junior also won the 50 freestyle (20.28) and contributed as the third leg on the Utes’ winning 200 medley (1:27.61) and 200 free relays (1:20.12).
ALSO NOMINATED: Reece Whitley, California; Nikola Miljenic, USC
MEN’S DIVER OF THE WEEK: Tony Chen, Jr., UTAH (Cypress, Calif.)
• Chen topped the podium twice in Utah’s meet Saturday, contributing to a 179-121 win over rival BYU.
• The junior won a pair of events with scores of 341.55 on the 1-meter springboard and 396.08 on the 3-meter.
• Chen enters the 2021 season after earning CSCAA All-America honors in both the 1-meter and 3-meter in 2020.
ALSO NOMINATED: George Korovin, USC
2021 PAC-12 MEN'S SWIMMING & DIVING WEEKLY AWARDS
|Swimmer of the Week||Diver of the Week|
|Feb. 3||Cooper DeRyk, Utah||Tony Chen, Utah|