Utah reappears in the College Football Playoff rankings in week three at No. 19, Washington climbs the rankings to No. 18, and Washington State remains at No. 8 for the third week straight.
Get a look at what all the Pac-12 football coaches had to say Tuesday during their weekly teleconference with reporters.
At 4-3 in conference play and with victories over Utah, USC and UCLA, Arizona State holds its destiny in the Pac-12 South race in its own hands.
Washington State quarterback Gardnew Minshew continues to be a dominant force on the gridiron and in the mustache game. Following WSU's convincing 31-7 victory over Colorado on Saturday, Minshew added a little flavor to Mike Leach's post-game interview by sticking a fake mustache on him, making it one of the best live TV moments of the season.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Kristine Anigwe, Sr., C, California (Phoenix, Ariz.)
2 gm, 30.5 ppg, 11-19 FG (57.9)
• In Tuesday’s season opener, Anigwe’s recorded 37 points and added 13 rebounds to help California defeat Houston, 80-79, marking the fourth-highest scoring performance of her career.
• Anigwe finished the game 11-for-11 from the foul line, tying her career best for most free throws made in a game without a miss.
With the Pac-12 football races coming down to the wire, see how each team still standing can get to the 2018 Pac-12 Football Championship Game on Nov. 30 at Levi’s® Stadium.
Get a look at how the Pac-12 fared during the NCAA Cross Country Regionals in Sacramento and Provo, Utah.
- Oregon Cross Country
- Colorado Cross Country
- Arizona Cross Country
- Stanford Cross Country
- Washington Cross Country
- Oregon State Cross Country
- UCLA Cross Country
- California Cross Country
- Washington State Cross Country
- Arizona State Cross Country
- Utah Cross Country
- Arizona State
- Oregon State
- Washington State
- Cross Country