PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Kristine Anigwe, Sr., C, California (Phoenix, Ariz.)
2 gm, 30.5 ppg, 11-19 FG (57.9)
• In Tuesday’s season opener, Anigwe’s recorded 37 points and added 13 rebounds to help California defeat Houston, 80-79, marking the fourth-highest scoring performance of her career.
• Anigwe finished the game 11-for-11 from the foul line, tying her career best for most free throws made in a game without a miss.
With the Pac-12 football races coming down to the wire, see how each team still standing can get to the 2018 Pac-12 Football Championship Game on Nov. 30 at Levi’s® Stadium.
Get a look at how the Pac-12 fared during the NCAA Cross Country Regionals in Sacramento and Provo, Utah.
- Oregon Cross Country
- Colorado Cross Country
- Arizona Cross Country
- Stanford Cross Country
- Washington Cross Country
- Oregon State Cross Country
- UCLA Cross Country
- California Cross Country
- Washington State Cross Country
- Arizona State Cross Country
- Utah Cross Country
- Arizona State
- Oregon State
- Washington State
- Cross Country
Washington State remains at No. 8 in week two of the CFP rankings, while Washington jumps in at No. 25
Redshirt freshman Jason Shelley will get the start for the Utes this weekend against Oregon.
Theo Lawson writes that resiliency was a key factor in Washington State’s 19-13 win over Cal. Not a whole lot went right for the Cougs a good chunk of the night but they were able to push through to 8-1 and remain in control of the Pac-12 North.