Team Green Champion: Arielle Gold
U.S. Olympic bronze medalist & current student at CU Boulder
A two-time Olympian for Team USA (2014, 2018), Arielle brought home a bronze medal during the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang.
- In 2014, at the age of 17 Arielle was the youngest member of Team USA during the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Right before the competition, she suffered a setback with a shoulder injury and did not compete.
- Gold's World Championship experience includes winning gold in 2013 (halfpipe) and finishing fifth in 2017 (halfpipe).
- At the age of just 15, Arielle brought home the gold medal at the 2012 FIS Junior Snowboarding World Championships.
- Her career highlights also include: earning silver at 2016 X Games Aspen (superpipe), finishing second in the 2015 FIS World Cup Standings (halfpipe) and sixth overall, earning bronze at 2016 X Games Oslo (superpipe), earning bronze at 2013 X Games Tignes (superpipe), earning bronze at 2013 X Games Aspen (superpipe), finishing sixth in the 2013 and 2017 FIS World Cup Standings (halfpipe) and finishing ninth in the 2014 FIS World Cup Standings (halfpipe).
- A native of Steamboat Springs, Colo., Gold is currently attending the University of Colorado Boulder where she is studying veterinary medicine. She graduated from Steamboat Springs High School prior to attending CU Boulder.
More from Pac-12 Team Green
- 1 of 15
- next ›