Team Green Champion: Josh Rosen
Former UCLA Bruins QB (2015-17) & current Miami Dolphin
Entering his second season in the league, quarterback Josh Rosen, trades in his cardinal red uniform for aqua & orange as he brings his athletic & dynamic talents east to the Miami Dolphins. Equipped with talent, drive, and ambition, Rosen possesses all the tools to become Miami’s next franchise quarterback.
— Pac-12 Conference (@pac12) June 26, 2019
- A Manhattan Beach native, Rosen was selected as the 10th overall pick in the 2018 NFL draft to the Arizona Cardinals.
- A tumultuous first season, during which the team experienced several personnel changes & decimating injuries, Rosen’s skills & leadership were tested. Despite the fact that no other quarterback in the league was pressured more often (37.2%), threw into a tight window more often (21.6%), or had a lower expected completion percentage, based on the difficulty of the throw (59.4%).
- Rosen’s impact in Miami will not be limited to football. The intensity, passion & commitment that we witness from him on-field is something that Rosen brings to everything that he does. He has an inherent thirst for learning, growing and pushing himself to his ultimate potential.
- Rosen spent his first off-season back at UCLA working to complete his degree in Economics, and is interested & well versed in a wide variety of social issues, ranging from eco-conservation to prison reform, and much in between.
- More than ever, Josh is eager to start strong this season and restore the Dolphin franchise to the top ranks of the league (and return to the beach!).