Team Green Champion: Josh Rosen
Former UCLA Bruins QB (2015-17) & current Miami Dolphin
Entering his second season in the league, quarterback Josh Rosen, trades in his cardinal red uniform for aqua & orange as he brings his athletic & dynamic talents east to the Miami Dolphins. Equipped with talent, drive, and ambition, Rosen possesses all the tools to become Miami’s next franchise quarterback.
Former @UCLAFootball & current @MiamiDolphins QB @josh3rosen unveils new ambassador program: "Team Green Champions," as part of #Pac12TeamGreen.
See full press release at https://t.co/Kqvj7lGcBM. pic.twitter.com/Fv0CWGrAiG
— Pac-12 Conference (@pac12) June 26, 2019
- A Manhattan Beach native, Rosen was selected as the 10th overall pick in the 2018 NFL draft to the Arizona Cardinals.
- A tumultuous first season, during which the team experienced several personnel changes & decimating injuries, Rosen’s skills & leadership were tested. Despite the fact that no other quarterback in the league was pressured more often (37.2%), threw into a tight window more often (21.6%), or had a lower expected completion percentage, based on the difficulty of the throw (59.4%).
- Rosen’s impact in Miami will not be limited to football. The intensity, passion & commitment that we witness from him on-field is something that Rosen brings to everything that he does. He has an inherent thirst for learning, growing and pushing himself to his ultimate potential.
- Rosen spent his first off-season back at UCLA working to complete his degree in Economics, and is interested & well versed in a wide variety of social issues, ranging from eco-conservation to prison reform, and much in between.
- More than ever, Josh is eager to start strong this season and restore the Dolphin franchise to the top ranks of the league (and return to the beach!).
More from Pac-12 Team Green
- 1 of 15
- next ›