Pac-12 announces women's basketball players of the week
Player of the Week: Chantel Osahor, Washington
• 3 GP, 14.0 ppg, 17.0 rpg, .457 (16-35), 88.9 FT (8-9), 20 asst, 2 stl, 1 blk
• Senior Chantel Osahor, who currently leads the nation in rebounding, accounted for the first triple-double in program history in a 105-53 win against Idaho on Nov. 22.
• Finished the night with 11 points, 21 rebounds and 10 assists, with the latter two being new career-highs for the Phoenix, Ariz. native.
• Recorded back-to-back double-doubles against Seattle U and Portland for six-straight double-doubles, which also leads the NCAA.
• Against Seattle U, scored 18 points and grabbed 13 boards, while dishing out five assists.
• Against Portland, pulled down 17 rebounds to go with 13 points and five assists.
Freshman of the Week: Sabrina Ionescu, Oregon
• 4 GP, 10.3 ppg, 5.8 rpg, .366 (15-41), 1.000 FT (4-4), 24 asst, 5 stl, 1 blk
• Helped the Ducks to a 88-55 win over No. 24 Michigan State then recorded the first triple double in UO history with 11 points, 12 rebounds and 11 assists in a win over San Jose State on Nov. 27.
• 14 points and four assists in Oregon's only loss so far to No. 7 Mississippi State on Nov. 25 in Honolulu.
• Tallied 24 assists compared to eight turnovers over the week.
Player of the Week: Labrittney Jones, ARIZ; Courtney Range, CAL; Kennedy Leonard, COLO; Lexi Bando, ORE; Marie Gulich, OSU; Erica McCall, STAN; Jordin Canada, UCLA; Kristen Simon, USC; Borislava Hristova, WSU
Freshman of the Week: Mi'Cole Cayton, CAL; Monica Burich, COLO; Minyon Moore, USC; Mai-Loni Henson, WASH; Chanelle Molina, WSU
2016-17 PAC-12 WOMEN'S BASKETBALL PLAYERS OF THE WEEK
|Player of the Week||Freshman of the Week|
|Nov. 28||Chantel Osahor, WASH||Sabrina Ionescu, ORE|
|Nov. 21||Jordin Canada, UCLA||Sabrina Ionescu, ORE|
|Nov. 14||Kelsey Plum, WASH||Reili Richardson, ASU|