Pac-12 Women's Soccer Weekly Awards - Feb. 22, 2021
Offensive Player of the Week: Tara McKeown, Sr., USC (Newbury Park, Calif.)
1 game, 2 goals, 4 points
• Reigning Pac-12 Forward of the Year scored two goals in then-No. 14 USC’s 4-3 win over BYU in the Trojans’ season opener.
• Recorded seven total shots, including six shots on goal.
• The 2019 All-Pac-12 First Teamer put USC on the scoreboard first in the 11th minute; added a go-ahead penalty kick in the 70th minute.
Defensive Player of the Week: Mykiaa Minniss, Jr., WASHINGTON STATE (Colorado Springs, Colo.)
1 goal scored, 0 goals allowed
• Led the No. 19 Cougars to their third straight win to start the season, a 3-0 win over Idaho.
• Netted her lone shot on goal to give Washington State the lead, her second career game-winner.
• Cougars defense recorded its first shutout of the season, surrendering just five shots total and one on goal.
Goalkeeper of the Week: Dani Hansen, R-So., COLORADO (Broomfield, Colo.)
6 saves, 0 goals allowed
• Shut out Colorado’s opponent for the second time this season, a tightly-contested 1-0 win over Weber State.
• Totaled six saves against the Wildcats’ attack, including one in the 66th minute against a point-blank opportunity for Weber State.
• Has played 187 minutes without surrendering a goal this season, splitting time with Megan Short in net.
Offensive Player of the Week: Jada Talley, Arizona; Zoe Hasenauer, Oregon; Civana Kuhlmann, Stanford; Reilyn Turner, UCLA; Elyse Bennett, Washington State.
Defensive Player of the Week: Iliana Hocking, Arizona; Hannah Sharts, Colorado; Mia Palmer, Oregon; Kiki Pickett, Stanford; Lucy Parker, UCLA, Mary Johnston, Washington.
Goalkeeper of the Week: Hope Hisey, Arizona; Leah Freeman, Oregon; Katie Meyer, Stanford; Lauren Brzykcy, UCLA; Marissa Zucchetto, Washington State.