Beavers To Host Exhibition Game Thursday
THE GAME: The Oregon State men's basketball team will host Saint Martin's in an exhibition game at 7 p.m. on Thursday at Gill Coliseum.
TELEVISION: The game will not be televised.
RADIO: The game will not be broadcasted.
LIVE STATS: There will be live stats at this link.
TICKETS: All Oregon State students will receive free admission to the exhibition game. Mobile student tickets are available at this link. All other seats to the exhibition game are $9 (including fees) and can be purchased by visiting this link or calling 541-737-2050.
"GET WHAT YOU EARN" VIDEO SERIES: Oregon State Athletics and its multimedia rightsholder LEARFIELD announced the launch of "Get What You Earn", a five-part documentary providing fans an ultimate all-access journey into the 2021-22 Oregon State men's basketball program.
PAC-12 PRESEASON MEDIA POLL: The Beavers were picked to finish in a tie for fourth place in the 2021-22 Pac-12 Conference race, according to a poll of media members who cover the conference. It's the highest the Beavers have been picked to finish since 1992-93 when they were predicted to place third. Oregon State was picked to finish fifth in the preseason poll in 2000 and 2010.
PAC-12 PRESEASON HONORS: Warith Alatishe and Jarod Lucas earned preseason All-Pac-12 recognition as selected by media who regularly cover the conference.
LAST SEASON: The 2020-21 season was highlighted by one of the greatest runs in program history:
- Won win nine straight road and neutral-site games that included the first Pac-12 Conference Tournament championship in program history.
- Won an NCAA Tournament game and advanced to the Elite Eight for the first time since 1982.
- Won three games in the NCAA Tournament, tying the 1963 Final Four team for the most tournament wins in program history.
- Ranked No. 20 in the final coaches poll; it's the first time the Beavers have been ranked in any poll since March 13, 1990.
- Defeated five Top 25 teams, the most in a season since the 1975-76 team also won five against ranked opponents.
- Beat a Top 25 team on the road for the first time since 1985 (at No. 21 Oregon).
- Defeated four Top 25 teams at a neutral site; the last time Oregon State beat a ranked opponent at a neutral site came in 1992 (vs. No. 25 BYU in Portland).
Oregon State Athletics strives to Build Excellent Authentic Visionary Student-Athletes (Go BEAVS).