Pac-12 Women's Soccer Weekly Awards - Nov. 8, 2021
OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Jill Aguilera, Sr., Arizona (Redwood City, Calif.)
1 game, 2 goals, 4 points
- Became Arizona's career goals leader with both tallies in a 2-1 victory over rival Arizona State.
- Converted the game-winning penalty kick in the 94th minute to clinch the Wildcats' seventh straight victory in the series.
- The goals gave Aguilera nine on the season and 33 for her career, surpassing Mallory Miller as UA’s all-time goals leader.
DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Lilly Reale, Fr., UCLA (Hingham, Mass.)
1 game, 90 minutes
- Center back played stout defense to keep the Pac-12's top offensive team off the board in the run of play in UCLA's 3-1 win over No. 10 USC.
- The Bruin defense limited USC to just eight total shots and only three on goal; the Trojans came into the game averaging 18.5 shots and eight on goal.
- Helped set up the first goal of the game, as Reale's shot from the top of the box was deflected off a USC defender right to Reilyn Turner for the goal.
- With the victory, UCLA extended its unbeaten streak to 26 games and won the Pac-12 Championship for the second consecutive year and 13th time overall.
GOALKEEPER OF THE WEEK: Bridgette Skiba, Sr., Oregon State (Portland, Ore.)
1 game, 9 saves, 110 minutes
- Recorded a season-high nine saves in 110 minutes between the posts in Oregon State's 2-2 draw with Oregon.
- Marked the sixth-time in her career with nine-or-more saves in a match.
- Skiba is second in the conference in the saves category, making 82 this season to help the Beavers to an 11-7-1 record, tying for the most wins in a single season since 2011.
Offensive Player of the Week: Eden Hardy, ORE; Maya Doms, STAN; Reilyn Turner, UCLA; Kylee Geis, UTAH; Alyssa Gray, WSU; Mckenzie Weinert, WASH.
Defensive Player of the Week: Jenna Studer, ARIZ; Mia Palmer, ORE; Naomi Girma, STAN; Mia Palmer, ORE.
Goalkeeper of the Week: Hope Hisey, ARIZ; Lauren Brzykcy, UCLA; Katie Meyer, STAN; Nadia Cooper; WSU.