Beavers Back In Action Tuesday Against UC Davis
THE GAME: Oregon State returns to action at 7 p.m. on Tuesday against the UC Davis Aggies at Gill Coliseum.
TELEVISION: The game will be televised on Pac-12 Network with Rich Burk and Don MacLean calling the action.
For information on how to watch the game online or on a mobile device, click on this link. If you live overseas and want to watch the game, it is available via YouTube at this link.
RADIO: The game will air live on Beaver Sports Radio Network with Mike Parker calling the action. It can also be heard online at this link.
LIVE STATS: There will be live stats at this link.
TICKETS: Fans can secure season tickets by visiting this link or calling 541-737-2050. Single-game tickets can be purchased at this link. A "Weekend at Benny's Plan" is also available for the nine games that are scheduled on Saturday and Sunday. Seats will be assigned "Best Available" for each game and can be purchased at this link.
QUICKLY: Oregon State tied a season high with 16 assists against Arizona ... The Beavers are third in the Pac-12 in steals per game (6.67) ... Warith Alatishe has scored 20-plus points three times in the nine games; he scored 20-plus points once in the 33 games last season ... Maurice Calloo leads the team in free throw percentage at 93.8% (15-for-16) ... Roman Silva had his best game of this season with six points and four rebounds in a season-high 17 minutes against Arizona ... Jarod Lucas is fifth in the Pac-12 in 3-point field goals made per game (2.22) ... Dashawn Davis is fourth in the Pac-12 in assists (4.0) and seventh in assist/turnover ratio (2.29) ... Ahmad Rand is second on the team with eight blocked shots (Warith Alatishe 12) ... Glenn Taylor Jr. has taken a team-high 23 free throw attempts in his 12.1 minutes per game ... Jarod Lucas, Dashawn Davis and Glenn Taylor Jr. are all tied for 14th in the Pac-12 in steals per game (1.0) ... Rodrigue Andela will miss 8-12 weeks after breaking a bone in his left foot at practice on Tuesday, November 23.
vs. UC DAVIS: Oregon State and UC Davis are meeting for the second time with the Beavers leading the series 1-0.
Oregon State won the first meeting, 73-59, on Dec. 7, 2007 at The Pavilion in Davis, Calif. Seth Tarver scored a game-high 23 points and added five rebounds and three assists. Marcel Jones finished with 17 points and Rickey Claitt added 11. Kyle Brucculeri and Vince Oliver led the Aggies with 11 points apiece.
LAST SEASON: The 2020-21 season was highlighted by one of the greatest runs in program history:
- Won win nine straight road and neutral-site games that included the first Pac-12 Conference Tournament championship in program history.
- Won an NCAA Tournament game and advanced to the Elite Eight for the first time since 1982.
- Won three games in the NCAA Tournament, tying the 1963 Final Four team for the most tournament wins in program history.
- Ranked No. 20 in the final coaches poll; it's the first time the Beavers have been ranked in any poll since March 13, 1990.
- Defeated five Top 25 teams, the most in a season since the 1975-76 team also won five against ranked opponents.
- Beat a Top 25 team on the road for the first time since 1985 (at No. 21 Oregon).
- Defeated four Top 25 teams at a neutral site; the last time Oregon State beat a ranked opponent at a neutral site came in 1992 (vs. No. 25 BYU in Portland).
Click on the PDF for the full game notes.
Oregon State Athletics strives to Build Excellent Authentic Visionary Student-Athletes (Go BEAVS).