How to watch all 8 Pac-12 teams at the 2022 NCAA Women's Gymnastics Regionals
All eight Pac-12 women's gymnastics teams were selected to the 2022 NCAA Women's Gymnastics Championships, which begin with regionals on Wednesday, March 30.
No. 4 Utah, No. 9 California, No. 13 Oregon State, No. 14 UCLA, No. 16 Arizona State, and Washington have already qualified for the first round of regionals while Stanford and Arizona will have to win their play-in meets to advance to the first round.
The top two teams from each regional will advance to national championships, which will be held at Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas on April 14-16.
Below is all the info you need to watch all eight Pac-12 squads compete in their respective regionals. (The full NCAA bracket can be found here.)
- Arizona vs. West Virginia (Play-In) – Wednesday, March 30 at 1 p.m. PT / 4 p.m. ET on ESPN+
- No. 9 California – Thursday, March 31 at 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET on ESPN+
- No. 16 Arizona State and Arizona - Thursday, March 31, 5 p.m. PT / 8 p.m. ET on ESPN+
Minnesota, Boise State, Utah State, Arkansas and host Oklahoma are also in this regional.
- Stanford vs. San Jose State (Play-In) – Wednesday, March 30 at 3 p.m. PT / 7 p.m. ET on ESPN+
- Washington – Thursday, March 31 at 1 p.m. PT / 4 p.m. ET on ESPN+
- No. 4 Utah, No. 13 Oregon State and Stanford – Thursday, March 31 at 7 p.m. PT / 10 p.m. ET on ESPN+
Alabama, Michigan State, Illinois and BYU are also in this regional.
- No. 14 UCLA – Thursday, March 31 at 4 p.m. PT / 7 p.m. ET on ESPN+
Michigan, LSU, Missouri, Maryland, Iowa, North Carolina, Towson and host North Carolina State are also in this regional.