Pac-12 Women’s Basketball Performance Awards, presented by Nextiva - Nov. 21, 2022
SAN FRANCISCO - The Pac-12 today announced its women's basketball performance awards, presented by Nextiva, for games played from November 14 - November 20 and voted on by media who cover the league.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Charisma Osborne, Sr., G, UCLA (Moreno Valley, Calif.)
» 2 G, 25.5 PPG, 5.0 RPG, 2.0 APG, 1.0 SPG, .486 FG%, .368 3FG%
- Averaged 25.5 points on 48.6 percent shooting in a pair of wins over South Dakota State (72-65) and then-No. 11 Tennessee (80-63) to lead UCLA to the championship game at the Battle 4 Atlantis, which the Bruins ultimately won on Monday morning in overtime against Marquette, 66-58.
- Had 28 points on 10-of-20 shooting against the Jackrabbits and 23 on 8-of-17 shooting against the Lady Volunteers.
- Hit five of UCLA's program record-tying 16 3-pointers in the win over Tennessee and also had six rebounds three assists.
- The Conference's second-leading scorer this season, averaging 22.4 points per game, and is shooting better than 50.0 percent from the floor (40-of-79).
- Sixth career Pac-12 Player of the Week award, two shy of tying the UCLA program record of eight (Noelle Quinn, 2004-07; Natalie Williams, 1991-94).
- UCLA's 70th all-time Pac-12 Player of the Week.
ALSO NOMINATED: Cameron Brink, STAN; Dalayah Daniels, WASH; Ahlise Hurst, ORE; Esmery Martinez, ARIZ; Leilani McIntosh, CAL; Kennady McQueen, UTAH; Quay Miller, COLO; Kadi Sissoko, USC; Tyi Skinner, ASU; Talia von Oelhoffen, OSU.
FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Raegan Beers, Fr., F, Oregon State (Littleton, Colo.)
» 2 G, 20.5 PPG, 12.0 RPG, 2.5 APG, 1.5 SPG, 2.0 BPG, .700 FG%
- Posted a double-double in each of Oregon State's wins over Eastern Washington (73-66) and Prairie View A&M (100-59) and averaged 20.5 points in 24.5 minutes per game.
- Had 13 points and 12 rebounds against the Eagles and 28 and 12 against the Panthers.
- Tied for sixth nationally and leads the country's freshmen with three double-doubles in OSU's first four games.
- Came off the bench to score 28 against Prairie View A&M, the third-most scored by a non-starter in the country this season.
- Led the Pac-12 last week in rebounds per game and tied for the league lead in offensive rebounds (10).
- Oregon State's 13th all-time Pac-12 Freshman of the Week and first since Talia von Oelhoffen on Feb. 22, 2021.
ALSO NOMINATED: Kailyn Gilbert, ARIZ; Chance Gray, ORE; Talana Lepolo, STAN; Kiki Rice, UCLA; Teya Sidberry, UTAH; Hannah Stines, WASH; Jada Wynn, COLO.
2022-23 Pac-12 Women's Basketball Performance Awards, presented by Nextiva
|Player of the Week||Freshman of the Week|
|Nov. 14||Charlisse Leger-Walker, WSU||Grace VanSlooten, ORE|
|Nov. 21||Charisma Osborne, UCLA||Raegan Beers, OSU|