Oregon's Brooks claims third career Pac-12 Player of the Week honor
Pac-12 Men's Basketball Player of the Week (2/6/17) - Dillon Brooks, Jr., F, OREGON
• Wooden Award midseason top 25 selection and Erving Award finalist Dillon Brooks earned his third career Pac-12 Player of the Week award in voting conducted by media who cover the league. Brooks also won earlier this season on Jan. 2, as well as on Feb. 1 during the 2015-16 campaign.
• Brooks averaged 22.5 points on 67 percent shooting (16-24), including 7-of-12 behind the arc, along with 5.5 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 2.0 steals as Oregon extended its national-best home court winning streak to 40 games with triumphs over Arizona State and No. 5 Arizona.
• With Oregon trailing by one with 3:15 remaining, Brooks scored his team's final 12 points to propel the Ducks to a 71-70 victory over the Sun Devils on Thursday. He finished with team-best 27 points (9-14 FG, 3-5 3FG, 6-8 FT), six rebounds and four assists.
• Followed up with 18 points (7-10 FG, 4-7 3FG), five rebounds, three assists and three steals in just 22 minutes in Oregon's 85-58 victory over Arizona on Saturday, its largest margin over a top-10 opponent in program history.
• Brooks' third weekly honor is tied for the second-most ever by an Oregon player with Jerry Adams and Kenya Wilkins. Blair Rasmussen is the Ducks' all-time leader with four selections.
ALSO NOMINATED: Allonzo Trier, ARIZONA; Shannon Evans II, ARIZONA STATE; Jabari Bird, CALIFORNIA; Derrick White, COLORADO; Reid Travis, STANFORD; TJ Leaf, UCLA; Chimezie Metu, USC; Markelle Fultz, WASHINGTON; Ike Iroegbu, WASHINGTON STATE.
2016-17 PAC-12 MEN'S BASKETBALL PLAYERS OF THE WEEK
RELATED NEWS & VIDEOS
Thu 8/24 | 7:00pm PTLive
Fri 8/25 | 6:00pm PTLive
Fri 8/25 | 8:00pm PTLive