Women's Basketball Turns Attention To Arizona State Sunday
The University of Utah women's basketball program turns its attention to the Arizona State Sun Devils on Sunday, Jan. 24. The game will tip off at 2 p.m. MT with a live stream provided by Arizona State.
HOW TO TUNE IN
Utah's game against Arizona State will be streamed live on UtahUtes.com and TheSunDevils.com. Fans can also tune in to Eagle 101.5 with Tyson Ewing and Amanda Smith giving play-by-play action on the radio. Live stats for the game will be available on UtahUtes.com on the women's basketball schedule page.
• Utah currently ranks in the top-half of the conference in total steals (4th, 107) and steals per game (6th, 8.9). Utah has six games with 10-or-more takeaways this season.
• Utah's underclassmen (3 sophomores, 4 freshmen) have scored 459 of Utah's 751 points this season (61%).
• The Utes bring size to the court this season, averaging out at 6-1 between the 14 players on the roster. Ten of Utah's 14 squad members are 6-0 or taller.
• Utah has knocked off a Top 25 opponent every season under the direction of Lynne Roberts. The Utes have played against six top-25 opponents this season.
• The last time Utah beat the Sun Devils in Tempe was on Jan. 19, 2018 when Arizona State was ranked No. 22 nationally. The Utes won 58-56.
Utah returns to the Jon M. Huntsman Center for a pair of games on Friday, Jan. 29 and Sunday, Jan. 31, taking on Oregon and Oregon State for the second time this season. Utah's Friday afternoon game against the Ducks tips off at 3 p.m. MT on Pac-12 Networks while the Utes will take on the Beavers on Sunday at 12 p.m. MT.
STAY HOME, STAY ENGAGED
With fans not allowed in the arena, there are several ways to stay up-to-date and engaged in the game. Fans can follow the Utes on Twitter (@UtahWBB) and Instagram (@UtahWBB) along with catching interesting and informative stories on UtahUtes.com.