Another Signee Added to Sun Devil Volleyball's Talented Fall Class
TEMPE, Ariz. – Sun Devil Volleyball has added another pin hitter to the fall 2021 roster with Megan Reilly joining the talented freshman class.
Reilly joins the four other future Sun Devils who signed their National Letters of Intent in November. She is the second outside hitter in the class, along with Geli Cyr.
Northfield, Minn. | Northfield HS | Outside Hitter | 6-0
- 2020 Under Armour All-America Watchlist
- AVCA All-Region Team
- Named the MVP and team captain of her high school team.
- Named to the All-State First Team, as well as All-Metro Team and All-Conference Team.
- All-time kills leader at Northfield HS.
- Earned 2019 All-State Honorable Mention and All-Conference honors.
- A four-year varsity player at Northfield, she has a career hitting percentage of .380.
- Parents are Hap and Stephanie and she has four older siblings, three of which are triplets.
Head Coach Sanja Tomasevic: "Megan is an athletic kid that we recruited pretty late in the game. She is a good student that understands the demands of competing in the Pac-12. Megan will add another good arm for us on the pin with our fast offense."