Sun Devils Host No. 16 Oregon To Finish Regular Season
TEMPE, Ariz. - Sun Devil Volleyball will host No. 16 Oregon on Thursday and Saturday for the final two matches of the regular season, with senior day set for Saturday.
Sun Devil Outlook
Arizona State (5-13)
- The Sun Devils are coming off of a challenging weekend on the road, dropping both matches against Colorado. Despite the outcome, the Devils played strong offensively and had their second highest hitting percentage of the season during Friday's match.
- Arizona State will honor its lone senior Megan Beedie on Saturday prior to the match against Oregon. The middle blocker from Canada stepped up last weekend in the battle against the Buffs, collecting 10 kills and two blocks in the first meeting and 8 kills and four blocks in the second.
- Iman Isanovic and Marta Levinska have led offensively throughout the season and in the previous series versus Colorado. They are two of three on the team with triple digit kill totals for the season at 247 and 219, respectively. They've recently been joined by Roberta Rabelo who has notched 104. Last match, Levinska collected a career-high 13 digs and her third double-double.
- Freshman Ella Snyder leads the team in total assists with 487 this season. She collected a career-high of 49 assists in the first match last weekend, and then went on to achieve a match-high of 30 along with 10 digs for a double-double in the second.
- The starting libero for the majority of this season has been Annika Larson. The sophomore has a team-high 276 digs on the year and has reached double figures in digs in all but four matches this season. Larson is second in the Pac-12 for total digs.
No. 16 Oregon (13-3)
- The Ducks are coming off of a five-game win streak, most recently picking up two wins at home against Cal.
- Oregon is currently ranked 2nd in the Pac-12, and 16th in the AVCA Coaches Poll.
- Junior Brooke Nuneviller plays both libero and outside hitter and leads the team in kills with 220, as well as in digs with 232. Leaders in assists are Kylie Robinson with 348 and Elise Ferreira with 299.
- In 2019, the Sun Devils swept the season series, taking both in five sets. It was ASU's first series sweep over Oregon since 2005.
How to Watch
The teams will meet Thursday at 7 p.m. MST and Saturday at 12 p.m. MST. Both can be watched on the ASU live stream.