Women's Rowing Walk-On Information
CORVALLIS – The Oregon State women's rowing team is looking for competitive and intrinsically motivated athletes interested in continuing their athletic careers at the NCAA Division I level.
FOLLOW US: @BeaverWRowing
For athletes interested, there is no rowing experience necessary to tryout. OSU is recruiting athletes from all athletic backgrounds who seek an opportunity to try a new sport and ultimately be a member of the varsity women's rowing team.
Steps for trying out for the team:
* Sign up for the PAC 205 Class in order to receive credit for trying out
* Contact coaches at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Complete the walk-on questionnaire
* Attend the Walk-on Informational Meeting at the Reser Club Level on the first day of classes - Wednesday, September 22 at 4:00 p.m.
* For those unable to attend the in-person meeting at Reser stadium, you may register to participate virtually. Advanced registration is required:
https://oregonstate.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcsdeGgqjkrH9eKZZdy6wdTsVO2Pw1_gYSk (After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join.)
Oregon State Athletics strives to Build Excellent Authentic Visionary Student-Athletes (Go BEAVS).