Pac-12 Women's Swimmer and Diver of the Month - November 2021
WOMEN’S SWIMMER OF THE MONTH (November 2021): Torri Huske, Fr., STANFORD (Arlington, Va.)
- The Stanford freshman set top-five marks in school history and won every individual event she swam in during the month of November.
- Set top-three times in the nation in the 50- (21.70) and 100-yard freestyles (47.39), 100-yard butterfly (50.30) and 200-yard individual medley (1:52.82) at the NC State GAC Invitational from Nov. 18-20.
- Her time in the 100 fly broke the school record set by Janet Hu in 2017.
- Also swam lead leg of Cardinal's victorious 800-yard free relay team (6:56.99).
ALSO NOMINATED: Isabelle Odgers, USC; Taylor McCoy, Washington State.
WOMEN’S DIVER OF THE MONTH (November 2021): Delaney Schnell, Jr., ARIZONA (Tucson, Ariz.)
- Finished in the top two in 4-of-5 events during the month of November, including first place in two events at the dual meet versus UCLA and UCLA on Nov. 5-6.
- Won both the 1-meter (322.50) and 3-meter springboards (367.90) at the UCLA/USC dual.
- Finished second in both the 1-meter (326.75) and platform (285.35) at the Texas Diving Invitational, adding a fourth-place showing in the 3-meter (368.55).
ALSO NOMINATED: Carolina Sculti, Stanford; Hannah Butler, UCLA; Nike Agunbiade, USC.
2021-22 PAC-12 WOMEN'S SWIMMING & DIVING MONTHLY/WEEKLY AWARDS
|November||Torri Huske, Stanford||Delaney Schnell, Arizona|