Know Before You Go, Baseball Parking on Graduation Weekend
May 5, 2022
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO - Graduation Weekend!
PLEASE NOTE: WSU Spring Commencement will be on Saturday, below are a few things to note for SATURDAY baseball game:
- Parking on Saturday will be difficult. The expectation from campus is the IPF, Ferdinand's, and Beasley Coliseum Lot will be at 100% capacity. If you find a spot located in any of those lots you are more any welcome to park there. Other lots to look at would be Wilson Road street parking or the Alumni Way parking lot. Spring Commencement parking map can be found here.
- Road Closures
- North Fairway Rd. will be closed from Stadium Way to the Tennis Courts.
- Fairway Lane will be closed from Orchard Dr. to North Fairway Rd.
- Beer Garden
- Must be 21 or older.
- Located down the right field line adjacent to the Miller Family Indoor Hitting Facility.
- Sales will begin an hour prior to first pitch and close following the 7th inning.
- Family Four Pack Vouchers
- Sunday's only- if you buy four tickets you will receive a concessions voucher for four hot dogs and four sodas. The package is only $30!
- Marketing Table/ Giveaways
- Friday- Fireworks and WSU Pint Glasses.
- Saturday- WSU Graduation!
- Sunday- 200 Script Shirseys.
- RV Tailgating
- RV parking and tailgating will be located at the RV region 5 lot. View the Commencement RV Parking map here.
- Permitted RVs are welcome to check into the designated RV lot no sooner than three hours prior to the first game of a series. Any RVs in the lot prior to this will be required to move and may be cited for lack of compliance.
- RVs must leave the lot by the Monday following the series by 7 am.
- Permits for this weekend series are only valid in the region 5 lot. Parking the RV anywhere else on campus could lead to a citation.
- No outside food or drink.
- No propane heaters inside the ballpark.
- No re-entry into the ballpark.