Ducks Add Experience With Four Transfers
Eugene, Ore. – Oregon Head Coach Chelsea Hoffmann has added four additions to the Oregon lacrosse team for the 2023 season.
The four new Ducks have a combined 118 games played, including 34 career starts. Two of the latest members of Oregon Lacrosse join the team after winning the NCAA D-II Women's Lacrosse National Championship at the University of Indianapolis in 2022.
"We are thrilled to welcome this unselfish and experienced group of transfers into our Oregon Lacrosse Family," said Hoffmann. "Our staff worked hard to augment our team with skilled and athletic individuals who buy into our team-first mentality. We are confident this is a group that can build on our culture and help us achieve our goals."
Maggie Flynn, Fifth-Year Senior
Defender | Malvern, Pa. | Duquesne
- Played in 37 games with 32 starts at Duquesne, including 17 starts as a senior
- Ranked second on the team and seventh in the Atlantic-10 with 1.29 caused turnovers per game
- Named a team captain as a senior
Margot Hotham, Fifth-Year Senior
Defender | Wallingford, Pa. | Temple
- Participated in 37 games with 17 starts at Temple, with all 17 starts coming as a senior
- Finished her career at Temple with 22 career ground balls and eight caused turnovers
- Recorded two career goals on four shots
Kylee Manser, Sophomore
Attacker/Midfielder | Hartland, Wis. | University of Indianapolis
- Competed in 22 games for the 2022 D-II National Champion University of Indianapolis Greyhounds
- Earned All-GLVC Second Team honors as a freshman
- Placed sixth on the team with 24 goals and 8th in overall points with 25
Riley Taylor, Sophomore
Attacker | Cicero, N.Y. | University of Indianapolis
- Involved in 22 games for the University of Indianapolis, the 2022 D-II National Champions
- Recorded a goal in eight straight games, highlighted by two four-point performances
- Ended the season seventh on the team in points, tallying 15 goals and 12 assists