Night with the Runnin' Utes Set for Nov. 2
SALT LAKE CITY – A Night with the Runnin' Utes is set to take place on Wednesday, Nov. 2, in conjunction with the Utah men's basketball exhibition game against Westminster. Admission and parking will be FREE for all fans.
The game versus Westminster will be the first opportunity for fans to catch the 2022-23 Runnin' Utes in person before the team plays host to Long Island on Monday, Nov. 7, at 9 p.m. (MT) in its season-opener.
In addition to admission and parking being free for all fans in attendance and also can pick up a 2022-23 schedule poster upon entry. Prior to the start of the autograph session, Coach Smith will address the fans and intro the players.
- Fans attending the exhibition on Nov. 2 can park at lots 11, 15 and 19 for FREE
- A full layout of free parking locations near the Jon M. Huntsman Center can be found here
- Fans will be able to ride TRAX for FREE similar to years past with their game ticket
- Fans can also park at the Rice-Eccles Stadium parking lot for FREE and take TRAX up to the arena
UTE LAY-UP LINE
- Kids 12 & under are encouraged to head down Portal 3 with 10 minutes remaining on the clock
- Marketing personnel will guide kids along the Utah lay-up line prior to tip-off
- Fans will have an opportunity to win prizes and tickets to upcoming home games
- Halftime games include: Hot Shot, Knockout and a Kid's Dunk Contest
- Fans will enter from Portal 3 and exit towards Portal 23
- One autograph per person to ensure everyone gets an opportunity
- Autograph session will last 45 minutes
Fans can purchase season tickets for the 2022-23 season now by calling the Utah Ticket Office at 801-581-8849 or purchase online. Fans with questions regarding season tickets that would like to have a ticketing representative call them can do so by filling out a form online.
For the latest news and information on the Runnin' Utes men's basketball program, fans can stay connected online at www.UtahUtes.com and on social media by following @UtahMBB on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.