Pac-12 Networks Channel Finder
To check Pac-12 Networks availability in your area, enter your zip code above
Contact your provider
Q: How do I get Pac-12 Networks?
A: Visit the Channel Finder on this page and enter your zip code to see the multiple options and providers of Pac-12 Networks anywhere across the country.
Q: How can I contact my TV provider?
A: Here is the contact information for several video providers who carry Pac-12 Networks. If you are having issues gaining access to our content, we encourage you to contact your provider directly:
- AT&T U-verse: @ATTcares on Twitter or AT&T Customer Support
- CenturyLink: @CenturyLinkHelp on Twitter or CenturyLink Support
- Charter Spectrum: @Ask_Spectrum on Twitter or Spectrum Support
- Comcast Xfinity: @ComcastCares on Twitter or Comcast Xfinity Customer Support
- Cox: @CoxHelp on Twitter or Cox Customer Support
- DISH: @dish_answers on Twitter or DISH Customer Support
- Frontier: @AskFrontier on Twitter or Frontier help center
- fuboTV: @fuboTVSupport on Twitter or fuboTV Help Center
- Sling TV: @slinganswers on Twitter or Sling TV customer support
Q: If my TV provider does not carry Pac-12 Networks what are my options?
A: The only way to gain access to Pac-12 Networks is to switch to one of the many providers that do carry the networks. We know switching providers can be a hassle so we’ve tried to make it easier for you. Visit the channel finder on this page, enter your zip code and you will be able to connect directly to one of the multiple providers in your area today.
Ways to watch
Q: Will I be able to watch Pac-12 Networks on my mobile phone or other mobile devices?
A: Yes. Download the Pac-12 Now app for iOS or Android, or visit Pac-12.com/live today to access all Pac-12 Networks content. If your television provider supports TV Everywhere capabilities, you can login through the Pac-12 Now app or on Pac-12.com to access all seven networks anywhere and anytime you want.
If your provider does not support TV Everywhere capabilities, please visit the “Contact your provider” tab on this page to contact your customer support for alternative options.
Q: What devices do you support?
A: You can find a full list of devices that are currently supported by visiting Pac-12.com/pac-12-now.
Q: Why is there some content I'm not authorized to watch within the Pac-12 Now app or on Pac-12.com?
A: Pac-12 Networks produces 850 live events and hundreds of hours of original and studio programming and makes it available it to all providers. It is up to each provider to determine how the content is delivered to you. If your provider does not allow you to access your preferred content on Pac-12.com, the Pac-12 Now app or on TV, we urge you to contact them and let them know you want it.
Q: Does Pac-12 Networks have an online subscription service available to fans?
A: Pac-12 Networks does not currently provide an a-la-carte, internet-only subscription option. However, we do provide online access to all of our broadcast TV content, including live events, through our TV providers via TV Everywhere service. Download the Pac-12 Now app for iOS or Android, or visit pac-12.com/live to access.
Q: If I live outside of the United States how can I access Pac-12 Networks?
A: In many countries outside of the United States Pac-12 Networks content is available via YouTube International. To learn more about this service please visit Pac-12.com/pac-12-networks-international. For fans located in Canada, please visit DAZN.com for options to receive Pac-12 Networks.
Q: Why has the Pac-12 Networks not reached an agreement with DIRECTV?
A: Anywhere across the United States, there are multiple options and providers for fans to access Pac-12 Networks. We continue to stay engaged with a variety of new and potential partners, all in service of our steadfast commitment to our fans.
What you get with Pac-12 Networks
Q: What sports and shows will be featured on Pac-12 Networks?
A: Pac-12 Networks offers 850 live events and hundreds of hours of studio and original programming via one national network and six regional networks to super-serve Pac-12 fans by delivering events and content relevant to the two universities in that region.
Q: What key content will be featured on each Network?
Pac-12 Network: Live events from all Pac-12 universities including 30+ football games, 150+ men’s basketball games, Pac-12 Championship events and a host of top-tier women’s and Olympic sporting events. Our all-access shoulder programming debuts first on Pac-12 Network, including The Pregame, Inside Pac-12 Football and The Drive: Pac-12 Football.
Pac-12 Arizona: Live events featuring Arizona and Arizona State coverage in football, men’s and women’s basketball and Olympic sports.
Pac-12 Los Angeles: Live events featuring UCLA and USC coverage in football, men’s and women’s basketball and Olympic sports.
Pac-12 Bay Area: Live events featuring California and Stanford coverage in football, men’s and women’s basketball and Olympic sports.
Pac-12 Oregon: Live events featuring Oregon and Oregon State coverage in football, men’s and women’s basketball and Olympic sports.
Pac-12 Washington: Live events featuring Washington and Washington State coverage in football, men’s and women’s basketball and Olympic sports.
Pac-12 Mountain: Live events featuring Colorado and Utah coverage in football, men’s and women’s basketball and Olympic sports.
Q: How do I know which of the seven Pac-12 Networks I have?
A: Check your channel guide (or channel lineup) for the most up-to-date information. You can also use our Channel Finder (located on this page) and enter your zip code to see the list of channels offered in your area.
Live events & shows
Q: How many live events do you televise on Pac-12 Networks?
A: Pac-12 Networks televises 850 live events across seven networks each year, including 30+ football games, 150+ men’s basketball games, Pac-12 Championship events and a host of top-tier women’s and Olympic sporting events.
On top of the live events, Pac-12 Networks also produces hundreds of hours of studio shows, exclusive content and original programming to provide fans with inside access and the most in-depth coverage of every Pac-12 university. In addition to the 850 live events on TV, Pac-12 Networks will also live-stream of number of events on Pac-12 Plus, its digital network featuring university-produced broadcasts of Olympic events such as soccer, volleyball, gymnastics, baseball, ice hockey, swimming & diving, softball, track & field, wrestling, lacrosse, tennis and water polo.
For the 2018 Pac-12 football season, Pac-12 Networks is set to cover football like never before. Studio shows and original programming include:
- The Pregame – For the first time ever, Pac-12 Networks is taking its signature Saturday show on the road all season long. Each Saturday, beginning with the second week of the season, the hour-long program will kick start the day live from a different Pac-12 campus as the show will make stops at all 12 universities, anchoring Pac-12 Networks’ coverage from a different campus all season long.
- The Drive – Pac-12 Networks will return its award-winning series with a new format as it continues to cover all 12 programs from an all-access and in-depth perspective. The 2018 season of "The Drive" will focus on key storylines from all 12 programs, with short-form features debuting across Pac-12 Networks digital and social media platforms. The features will also air on Pac-12 Network on “The Pregame” and “Inside Pac-12 Football” throughout the year.
- Inside Pac-12 Football – Now with a new nightly home every Tuesday evening during the season, “Inside Pac-12 Football” will again be home for all football analysis on Pac-12 Network.
- Pac-12 Playlist – Also introduced for 2018, “Pac-12 Playlist” will provide updates and coverage in a short-form fashion on all of the day’s news from around the Conference, airing across Pac-12 Networks digital, linear and social media channels beginning this August during training camp season.
- Football in 60 – Each week Pac-12 Networks will re-air each of the previous week’s Pac-12 football games in an action-packed and hour-long package. Episodes will again include enhanced footage not seen in the live game broadcast.
About Pac-12 Networks
At Pac-12 Networks, our mission is to connect fans with the sports and universities they love. Anywhere across the country there are multiple options and ways to access Pac-12 Networks and live coverage of 850 events each season, including over 30 football games, over 150 men’s basketball games, over 100 women’s basketball games and hundreds of women’s and Olympic sporting events across the Pac-12.