Pac-12 announces women's soccer players of the week
Offensive: Tara McKeown, JR, F/M/D, USC (Newbury Park, Calif.)
3 G, 2 GWG, 1 Assist, 7 Pts.
• Helped No. 4 USC extend its four-game win streak with a win over Utah (2-1) and Colorado (2-1).
• Scored both goals against the Utes including the game-winner that would secure the victory in overtime play.
• Assisted the game-opening goal and netted the game-winning tally against the Buffs, earning her team-leading 12th goal of the season.
• Earns her second player of the week honor this season, and the 49th all-time for the Trojans.
Defensive: Lucy Parker, JR, D, UCLA (Cambridge, England)
2 GP, 1 GWG, 1 Assist, 3 Pts.
• Helped the 22nd-ranked Bruins record a pair of shutout wins over Colorado (3-0) and Utah (2-0) last week.
• Recorded the game-winning goal plus an assist against Colorado, earning her first points as a Bruin.
• Led a defensive line that limited the Buffs to a season-low two shots and the Utes to just seven shots.
• Collects her first-career player of the week award, UCLA’s 82nd all-time.
Goalkeeper: Angelina Anderson, FR, GK, California (Danville, Calif.)
220 MIN, 12 SV, .923 Pct.
• Allowed only one goal in 220 minutes of play last week, helping the Golden Bears remain undefeated on the road after drawing with both Oregon (1-1) and Oregon State (0-0).
• Posted a .923 save percentage on the weekend, highlighted by a career-high seven saves in Thursday's match at Oregon.
• Recorded her Conference-leading seventh solo shutout against Beavs, tied for the most by any freshman in Division I women's soccer this season.
• Named goalkeeper of the week for the second time this season, and earns California’s 49th all-time.
Offensive: Kelcey Cavarra, ARIZ; Catarina Macario, STAN; Mia Fishel, UCLA; Ameera Hussen, WASH.
Defensive: Samantha Falasco, ARIZ; Lieske Carleer, ASU; Emily Smith, CAL; Madison Ellsworth, OSU; Naomi Girma, STAN.
Goalkeeper: Hope Hisey, ARIZ; Giulia Cascapera, ASU; Bridgette Skiba, OSU; Katie Meyer, STAN; Teagan Micah, UCLA; Ella Dederick, WSU.